Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

Hey Great thread ,thanks for all the information ! I am trying to find out about these GoldenPine , and the diference between JackHerer and JackHerer#14 If anyone could let me know that would be Great thanks Johnny

It has been a while since I have been back to this site and stumbled upon this beautiful thread. I have Cadasil which is a form of Alzheimer's Disease. I in the past have had terrible headaches and 19 mini with 1 major stroke. Since I have been using Medical Cannabis I have run into strains from White Widow to Blue Dreams and others. My question Is there another strain as strong as Blue Dreams or for my sake Stronger than Blue Dreams? I am sure I overpaid but what I felt the price was more than worth it. I paid 500 beans for an OZ by the way.

jride129 said:
How can i find out what % of indica and what % sativa the strains are that i take care of???

Unless you know the genetics, you can't know definitively. If you are growing you can estimate by how tall the plant is and how long and thin the leaves are vs. how fat and bushy it is.

The effect isn't really sativa vs indica, it's the THC and CBD percentage the final product contains. Wide leaf indicas naturally produce more CBD, where sativas produce little. There is such a thing as a narrow leaf indica though and this tends to have less CBD.

It's the CBD that mitigates the soaring kind racing sativa effect and provides the couch lock ;)

date reported: 5/20/08
strain: Ak-47(indica) x cherry bomb(sativa)
sativa %: Unknown
indica %: Unknown
cure time: ~1 month

color: Light green, very resinous looking. Not too hairy
smell: Organic, grassy with a hint of fruit
taste: Floral and sweet,
density (1-10): 4
potency (1-10): 8.5
price per 1/4oz: $116

method of consumption: Silver surfer vaporizer
experience: Very slow onset... Unless you really take a rip in which case the flavorful smoke expands in your lungs forcing you to just about cough up a lung. Beatufuflul feeling afterwards (see? I'm not going to go back and edit that, because of what a great example it is). Great indica stone with a clear spot. Sense of hearing is through the roof. Severe pain, 100% gone.

Length of effect: 2 hrs

me likey!!

date reported: 5/20/08
strain:vortex (apollo 13 x space queen)
sativa %: 0
indica %: 100
cure time:unknown

color: Light green bud with dark green leaf...orange hairs... Resinous
smell: It smells like a mix of kush and diesel
taste: Deep and green. Very flavorful
density (1-10): 9
potency (1-10): 10
price per 1/4oz: $116

method of consumption: Silver surfer vaporizer

experience: Very fast to come on. I felt it before i exhaled the first hit. Incredible couch lock, eyeball compressing and dimming, euphoric, hungry. Eating time....

Length of effect: I'll get back to y'all

vortex1.jpg

vortexvape.jpg

wowzers!!!

Date Reported: 5/27/08
Strain: MTB
Sativa %: 0
Indica %: 100
Cure Time: Unknown

Color: Dark green with a little purple and some orange hairs. Not too many Trichromes...
Smell: Smells like powdered lemonade before water is added...
Taste: Fruity and sour
Density (1-10): 2
Potency (1-10): 10
Price per 1/4oz: $70

Method of Consumption: Water Pipe
Experience:Thick smoke, expands in the lungs. Fruity taste until its gone. Pleasure to smoke. Great stone. 6/10 for pain management.

MTB.jpg

MTBvape.jpg

Length of effect: 1 hr

man I am adding all these nice buds to my wishlist :)

Date reported: 6/20/08
Strain: Maui Special
Sativa Dominate
Cure time: unknown

Color: "Rough" darker green with lots of orange hairs and very resinous.
Smell: Citrusy dank smell. Heavy smell.
Taste: Very dank and heavy smoke. Needed water right away...

Density: 9
Potency: 9

Method of consumption: Water Pipe
Length of effect: 2 hours
DSC04139.JPG

Hawaian dream delight

Strain: Kobe Kush
Grade: A+
Type: Indica Dom
Price: Free Sample
Looks: Beautiful green buds with hints of purple.
Smell: Very skunky.
Taste: Signature kush finish with a piney wood finish.
Buzz Type: Nice heavy indica.
Buzz Length: Medium - Long.
Overall: Legendary kush strain floating around the music scene in Los Angeles. Great A+ smoke right here.

3503.jpg

2590.jpg

1883.jpg

Strain: Reclining Buddha
Grade: A+
Type: Hybrid (Stabilized to 50% indica and 50% sativa)
Price: Free Sample
Looks: Trich covered gorgeous tight dense nugs. Simply beautiful.
Smell: A mix of clean citrus and skunk.
Taste: Sweet and dark. Upon first spark, you'll get a slight fruity taste followed by a classic skunk aftertaste.
Buzz Type: Creative and mentally stimulating buzz. Great for making music.
Buzz Length: Long.
Overall: Very pleased with this 50/50 hybrid. You can definitely feel the relaxing elements of the indica with the 'awake/stimulating' high of a solid sativa. Great smoke right here.

0240.jpg

1884.jpg

2591.jpg

4392.jpg

3504.jpg

nice colors

Date Reported: 6/23/08
Strain: LA Confidential -DNA Genetics
Sativa %: 0
Indica %: 100
Cure Time: Unknown
Color: Dark green and yellowish brown with some orange hairs. Not too many Trichromes...
Smell: Smells like kush, very incense like tones after grinding. Almost fishy before. But a beautiful fishy...
Taste: Dank and heavy. Smooth!!!
Density (1-10): 8
Potency (1-10): 10
Price per 1/4oz: $104

Method of Consumption: Vaporizer
Experience:Opened the window, but drew the curtain. Put on some Chicago hard house, DJ Irene, loaded up the vaporizer and medicated and got lost in the music. Great way to start my morning!

laconfidentialgrinder.jpg

laconfidentialvape.jpg

Got some of this growing right now, sure hope it looks as ggod down the road when she's done, or should I say when her clones are done:)
DSCN8853.JPG
She's 2 weeks old now and if it truly is a female seed another 45 days or so I ought to be able to throw a rooted clone into my flowering chamba

Just driving thru and thought I'd throw my 2 cents out there. First I'm a user of a lot of heavy narcotics. And I've had pretty much whatever I've wanted as far as smoke, seeing I've grow over 30 years. All this is leading to the curse called tolerance. But I did find a great pain killing strain. And I've been working with her for 4-5 years now.
Plant is called Crippled Pittbull. aka Cripit from Stony Girl Gardens. Claims made from the vendor are abit exaggerated but she is a keeper. I end up flowering just shy of 8 weeks. CRIPIT;
Cripit110.jpg

Cripit210.jpg

Hope all are doing great out there and Keepem Green

I am trying to identify several different strains by their leaves and plant structure. is there anything you are aware of that I can do? Maybe a photo comparison of different strains or something visual that I can actually see???

Back
Top Bottom