Medical Marijuana

oside420

I know there is no such strain as "medical Bud" but my friend got hold of some that they called "medical bud" and this stuff was great. Usually when im high, im a lot more quiet, calm, and lazy. In a word, chill. In reality i am loud and rambunctious(spelling?). In a word, party-animal. But when i hit this with my friends bubbler, i was feeling sooo utterly good. I actually had energy and stuff. So yeah just letting you guys know. But is there a strain thats specific to medical MJ patients?

The thing with medical bud is not that it is any particular strain, it's the quality and potency of it. Medical bud for the most part is bred for certain characteristics, organicaly grown, well tended, seedless, and properly dried and cured. This makes for extremely potent, flavorful, good smelling weed. Hope this answers your questions.

Well since marijuana can remedy a wide variety of ailments its contingent apon who the medicinal herb was intended for, i.e. For an insomniac a heavy indica would be best, as for someone with chronic depression or dysthymia (sp?) a sativa would be more appropriate.

NDW4M and blacturboteg are completely correct btw, i'm just elaborating a bit.

Yeah basically any decent-great strain is used medically, search this site and you'll find a menu of maricare that tells you things like smell, and the type of high.

Thanks guys. I knew that there wasnt any particular strain for medical mj. hopefully with enough research i can find out exactly what it was that i smoked...i loved it! Ive learned so much on this site, thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom