Mediterranean sun

ajk kat

what,s up everybody, i must say, i have had many addictions in my life, but the rush i get from my ladies, tending to them everyday what can i say , if i don,t see them i start jonesing ,even for a few seconds is a fix. loving every minute. it,s great

I wish I still had that kind of enthusiasm about growing. Still fun but not the thrill it was 30 years ago. :)

L8r
oldmed ,i think you,ll get me when i say that after some thirty plus years of junk, i find this the most innocent ,productive,harmless,gentle, caring thing i,ve done with a purpose in a long time.the most important thing is that i,m finally finding my self (getting my sh.... together) and that makes the family happy. i always said, pot was the reality d....,,. mother nature,s way to provide something pure to help klens our thoughts and see things a little clearer.

Hi Kat!

Welcome to 420!

I share your enthusiasm about this plant! Growing, tending, watching and reaping the benefits is such a therapeutic process for me.
The ability to create life and sustain it just to use it to solve a few problems and make me a better person is a beautiful thing. It excites me!

I know you're going to fit in just right here. If you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Or check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab. There's a lot of information there from incredibly talented people.

Hope you have fun. All the best!

Back
Top Bottom