Mgs supply

mary_juana420

Something needs to be said for MGS SUPPLY .

They rock. In the best possible of all ways.

So here is the situation.

I ordered a fan from them and it was the fastest shipping ever. (From eBay at least)

After that purchase I decided to order my light system from them as well.

Again fast shipping, got here and I was excited.

The system is a 600 w HPS/MH w a digital ballast.

600 watt MH HPS Lumatek Grow Light Air Cooled 2 lamps

I opened the slightly damaged box to find that my reflector is slightly damaged and i have NO BULBS.

Supposed to be 1 600 w HPS and 1 600 w MH.

After searching for a contact number for them for hours i gave up and emailed them through ebay.

OH MY GOD.
I get back to my computer an hour later and MGS and ebay have sent me about 5 emails . they responded ( very professionally) and told me ex what i need to do to file a claim w ups about the damaged reflector , and already they put in to have my lamps shipped out.

I wont be filing a claim w ups because the damage to the reflector was mostly cosmetic but big kudos to MGS. Today its just too many rip offs and poor customer service.

I cannot express how pissed i was when i saw no lamps in the box and also how very satisfied I am w the way that MGS handled their mistake.

Even in a totally bad situation they were just awesome.

For anyone who is looking to purchase a high quality product and STILL HAVE AWESOME BACK UP IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG. MGS it totally the place to buy.

I would recommend to ANYONE. And if I need anything that can be bought from them , i will.

:thanks: MGS SUPPPLY

mj420

Back
Top Bottom