Mikedin's 2022 FC-E8000 Run!

it feels like this grow is going so much faster than the last one, still deciding on what to run next, I have those clones still, up potted from solo cups to 1/2 gallon pots about a week ago, running the fox farm strawberry fields blend I made, survivors seem to be 2x Cinderella 99, 2x Congo strain, another cut I took off a plant I liked that my brother in law was growing, all have roots coming out of the bottoms of their new pots after a week so defenitly rooted up good, all where cuts from plants in flower, had about 50% success rate, they are just beginning to re-veg can see the lower nodes dropped their old leaves and have been replaced by small new growth, if all survive and I have those 5 and my cookies kush maybe I’ll flower them all out after these 6x autos are done and take cuts off of all of them just before veg ends and I flip to flower to start rooting the next run’s clones. If I can harvest every 3- 3.5 months from photos I’d probably stop running autos (maybe lol)

Looks like they liked the adjustments yesterday, everyone perked up and all probably an inch taller than yesterday

7348D650-F9A2-49F2-B40F-6277828E608C.jpeg

4C855012-0191-4956-9A9C-864F2552F22F.jpeg

Well we have a bit of PM starting, ordered some southern AG fungicide it’ll be here tomorrow and the girls will get a bath, besides that they are growing like crazy had to make some tent adjustments to change the air flow patterns, both fans are on the ceiling facing down now oscillating across all of the plants on full speed

E56344F9-9321-4400-BB2F-D6BF262D22F4.jpeg

3A0B4BE0-2C06-409A-9791-A49A42D6F949.jpeg

D0320534-5019-4EED-8ED3-7E4DDCADFAF6.jpeg

8361D95D-3634-4170-91F4-02671C76BD5D.png

A9FEDEA7-F745-485E-AC0B-F499FCDF65F4.jpeg

Did a quick light defoliation of anything I could find with PM on it, and sprayed them down the the Southern AG fungicide all around, under, and in the middle of the plants, and now we wait and see how they react to it

Pulled them outta the tent 1/2 hour before lights out and did everything

Where did the PM come from? You’re gonna want to hunt that down asap.. Someone or something carried PM spores into your grow.
Yeah, I had a 65’x45’ vegetable garden, most likely it came from me doing garden work would be my only guess. I always shower after working out there but I’m guessing I still managed to carry in some spores. Nobody goes in my tents but me, wife dosent even open the door, she’ll peek through a window or look in when I’m watering but that’s about it.

I have my RH down to 42% now hopefully that assists with the fungicide.

Ok so been battling the PM as well as fungus gnats, i seem to be slowing the PM if not stopping it, been spraying foliage at lights out every 2 days with the southern AG fungicide as well as doing some leaf dripping, primarily the infected leaves, threw a bit of DE down on the soil, sucks for the microbes but I gotta get the gnats and PM under control I’ll re-feed and inoculate in a few days, gnats seem to be coming under control as well since the DE has been but down, getting less and less in sticky traps, replacing every day to day and a half to see the progress.

With that being said the plants do seem happier, the little Barney’s farm cookies kush that was topped is coming along, but I believe Huston, we have a problem, one of the cookies Kush autos… might not be so auto haha, we’re about to close in on 2 months and she’s just barely starting to show sex. Lowered her down off the stand onto a box she looks like she was starting to hide from the light, so now I’m being nuts but… she’s in it for the long haul, these lights aren’t changing from 18/6 until this auto run is done so she’ll veg for at least 3 months, same with the cookies kush when she is ready to flip in another month and a half or so that’s when I’ll charge the light cycle,… might need to start thinking of starting some different training on her

Plan is to finish out the autos then decontaminate the tent again and make sure the plants are PM free, then take some clones right before I flip the lights of both of them

79520C4D-8625-433E-894C-6D0D79A1B6DA.jpeg

25040840-D6BA-4EAA-BB01-80FE44FED3E5.jpeg

C8D41445-FE48-45B0-92C3-717F88BAA3C7.jpeg

13C473C5-DEFA-48B6-AD62-CEE5D453672C.jpeg

474739F7-4326-4FEF-9D89-B0A085C870F6.jpeg

8690B304-F76A-40BC-85E8-760898EEF53B.jpeg

On the upside the monstercropped clones are starting to veg took about a month from cutting to now to get to this point, left to right is Congo mystery strain then Cinderella 99, then a cutting from a plant I liked the bud structure from, either a white widow or another Cinderella 99 not sure, last one is unknown strain

I have one more just barely starting to show signs of growth, we’ll see who’s ready for the flower tent by the time the autos are ready, will probably keep that tent at 12/12 light cycle and the veg tent in 24/0

964ACA7A-A565-4C61-A181-7120629B84D9.jpeg

D47823F5-7010-41AD-8949-C372B568F092.jpeg

33C7B03E-824F-460B-AAFB-CABE03C7FF51.jpeg

Dude I hate fungus gnats.. I can’t get rid of them.. the soil can’t get as dry as it needs to, for as long as it needs to, to be able to kill them off. I don’t see very many adults.. maybe one or two here and there and there’s only a few in my traps but I always see the larva when I’m watering.. they always start crawling around the top.

Moving forward I haven’t decided my plan of attack.. I’m thinking of baking the soil and then rebuilding the microbes and bacteria but I’m not sure yet. They are annoying af though.

Dude I hate fungus gnats.. I can’t get rid of them.. the soil can’t get as dry as it needs to, for as long as it needs to, to be able to kill them off. I don’t see very many adults.. maybe one or two here and there and there’s only a few in my traps but I always see the larva when I’m watering.. they always start crawling around the top.

Moving forward I haven’t decided my plan of attack.. I’m thinking of baking the soil and then rebuilding the microbes and bacteria but I’m not sure yet. They are annoying af though.
yeah they are mostly under control now, just dealing with the PM, will hit them again tomorrow

Where did the PM come from? You’re gonna want to hunt that down asap.. Someone or something carried PM spores into your grow.
PM spores are everywhere, floating in the air. Indoors, outdoors, everywhere. If they land in the proper environment they can develop into actual PM. You can minimize the chances of them developing by keeping the air moving and the humidity down. But even if treated the spores will come back. I guess if you had the correct hepa filters you migh be able to filter spores out of the air, but the best thing you can do is try to make their habitat as inhospitable as possible.

PM spores are everywhere, floating in the air. Indoors, outdoors, everywhere. If they land in the proper environment they can develop into actual PM. You can minimize the chances of them developing by keeping the air moving and the humidity down. But even if treated the spores will come back. I guess if you had the correct hepa filters you migh be able to filter spores out of the air, but the best thing you can do is try to make their habitat as inhospitable as possible.
Yeah, I have the RH dropped down to 45% on the dehu, inside the tent is about 37-42% 4 of the plants have minimal if any PM showing, 2 plants in particular just don’t seem like the treatments are working, I may give it another shot with a peroxide solution on those 2

My best guess is I carried spores into the house from the garden and they made it into the tent

Right, but they have to come from somewhere, they don’t just materialize. It seems to me that it’s more likely something around him is pumping them out at a greater rate enabling it to catch him slipping. I have had multiple nights that were cool and humid in my tent with low airflow and PM didn’t appear.

I know the spores can travel a long distance if necessary, but they still have to come from somewhere. I think a lot of it depends on where you live too.. there’s nothing but concrete for miles around us, whereas my MIL who has had PM, has trees and shrubs and a garden.

I could be wrong though.. I have been before, a lot lol.

Right, but they have to come from somewhere, they don’t just materialize. It seems to me that it’s more likely something around him is pumping them out at a greater rate enabling it to catch him slipping. I have had multiple nights that were cool and humid in my tent with low airflow and PM didn’t appear.

I know the spores can travel a long distance if necessary, but they still have to come from somewhere. I think a lot of it depends on where you live too.. there’s nothing but concrete for miles around us, whereas my MIL who has had PM, has trees and shrubs and a garden.

I could be wrong though.. I have been before, a lot lol.
All woods around me lol huge garden I was tending all summer, but now, it’s warm season, who needs gas lol

4C2097AB-00C5-49D5-B892-507A51F07F54.jpeg

EA0E8981-EC65-400E-A2A5-4D95FC45D56C.jpeg

B1652294-5E05-40B6-B810-83D5CDC5D935.jpeg

08189960-2068-455A-994C-BB8A84B00E69.jpeg

F1D5DF5D-9BE2-4BAC-A474-0C06277CFB84.jpeg

Well I said screw it and went with the 50/50 3% USP peroxide to tap water and drenched them down, lights are off, also up potted the cookies Kush she seems like she’s struggling to grow, leaves always droopy, huge leaves for the size of plant, so she’s up from a 1/2 gallon pot to a 3 gallon pot mostly fox farms strawberry fields with a ton of amendments and a few scoops of happy frog to get those early shot of neuts into her, also coated her roots in myco I’ll probably go 5 then 7 or 10 gallon and get her huge, might up pot the candy kush that forgot to autoflower as well she’s in a 5 gallon but I bet she’ll love a 10 gallon, first photos might as well go big, also have the monster cropped clones so I’ll probably pull in the Cinderella 99 and a Congo clone and see how big I can get them in this tent

All plants in the big tent where treated with the peroxide/ water drench last night then just did another infected leaf strip, won’t be able to dose them again before lights out for another 3 nights now, hopefully the peroxide will do the job, they’ll get another dose my next night off either way

Back
Top Bottom