Milk for powdery mildew

Wtf happend here?
20190916_140834.jpg

I sincerely hope I'm not a pain in the ass with all my random questions. But I have another one. Lol. Is this much leafyness normal around the buds? Not a sign of foxtailing or something?
20190916_142442.jpg

I really appreciate the guidance.:thanks:

there is a comment from someone who has definitely never tried to get the milk remains off the plant.

i mentioned in my first post about the residue left by the milk,, my problem with milk as mildew control as well

the residue did not wash off easily and it did get into bud corners

must remember,, buds grow,, any residue close to the bud centers will be grown upon and remain inside forever,, absolutely forever,, eternity even

same with hairs,, and bugs too

mildew on the leaves only is not the end of the world,, but the mildew does not know it is supposed to stay on the leaves,, it wanders

another point i read about using milk,, how the enzymes in the milk need to be activated by sunlight,, dunna ask me, i just read it,, more than once,, so, for indoors, milk might not be as practical,,

just me two bits,, cheers

I will say milk is difficult to get off. I rinsed it off with the hose and soaked it with H2O2 yesterday and it's holding on!
20190916_152019.jpg

Stick one in a bucket of water and agitate, that's how buds are washed. I'm still waiting for a list the negative effects of inhaling burned milk solids. Can't find anything about it online. I already know we're smoking aphids, thrips, and caterpillar poop, not to mention whatever else doesn't rinse off. Still 100% organic!

that you will be best to research yerself, imo. never have i read that inhaling live or dead mildew is a good idea

jorge cervantez, who is a bit of a guru, and probably done more drugs than a store, says it is ok after rinsing with h2o2,, so,,

i have a recent harvest hanging right now that i h2o2 rinsed but it still has a cpl mildew hangers on on the buds,, i am trying to see if it is dead or alive,, 3 days in and i am still not positive,, hence, i am wondering what to do with this plant as we speak,,

Back
Top Bottom