Misty's Red Poison & Black Mamba Auto Grow: January 2020

missty80

hi again guys!! ^_^ glad you can join me for my Poisonous Black Auto Grow :cheer:

a new year, and a new grow for mom and me. mom is doing well and greatly enjoying the bounty of our last harvest. i ended up with 5 oz from the LSD auto, but the Hawaiian Dream never budded...so that was bustola. the LSD buds cured nicely though!

anyway, here's the specs :)

x1 Red Poison auto, sativa hybrid (Sweet Seeds), from Seedsman
x1 Black Mamba auto, high-CBD indica hybrid (Blimburn), from Seedsman
Red Poison is about a week old
Mamba is about 12 days old

Indoor grow, 3x3x6 tent
Coco noir + perlite
5-gallon air pots
205 CFM vent fan
average daytime temp: 76 average nighttime: 65-68
(1) 315w CMH light w/reflector hood
water pH'd to 6.0 - 6.3
watering once every other day
right now 1.5g of Mega Crop per gallon
Big Bud Bloom Booster for flowering stage

the Red Poison is still a seedling, but here's pics of the Black Mamba...and a question.

IS IT ALREADY SHOWING FLOWER PISTILS?! :oops:

i wanted to try fimming this time (i topped my last plant with good results), but now i'm concerned that i somehow forced it to flower way too early...or maybe the cooler temp is making it flower early? it's only like 2 weeks old so far! o_O

20200110_163841.jpg

20200110_163850.jpg

20200110_163900.jpg

@Alafornia, @DrDoob, @Barney86, you guys are experts about this sort of thing...maybe you wouldn't mind lending me a bit of your "homegrown wisdom"? ^_^

it's weird!! my last autoflower didn't show pistils until like...6 weeks into veg. this gal is like not even 2 weeks old and she's showing pistils already? wtf?? o.o

thanks guys :)

<3 misty

I wouldn't call myself an expert (8th grade English teacher said that meant you were a has-been shampoo anyway :D ) but I agree with @scrogster .

Back
Top Bottom