MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & More

that super lemon haze sounds intense... haha I think I may have to get me some lol. Is that GreenHouse seeds where you got your Snow White as well? I'm thinking of trying to get some grade A shit that mails everything very discretely.

I got my Snow White from Nirvana seed bank. That seed bank hasnt let me down yet. I've had a lot of bad stuff come from GreenHouse though. Like my Lemon Skunk. Its decent smoke, but doesn't yield hardly anything. So little, its really not even worth growing. Then the Great White Shark. Thats my weakest strain, potency wise. It has higher CBD level's so I recommend that for people that have trouble sleeping. Other then that, I dont really have a use for it. Then I had to go through almost 15 seeds just to find one good SLH. GreenHouse is on top for a reason, but I think they're getting too big and are having trouble keeping up with the quality of there seeds. Just my opinion.

This SLH blew my mind, so there's no doubt that they have some really good stuff, but it might just take a few tries to hit that jackpot with them.

How did I just find this thread? You Do a very good job with your plants and your rooms ideas look awesome!holy shit your SLH is off the hook! I bought 10 SLH seeds and 9 of them sprouted and are now 10 days into bloom, i have a few runts with the curling leaves you spoke of and a few normal looking ones and 4 that are just growing like crazy they have already doubled or more and are growing upward of 1 inch a day.. Iam also looking for the best pheno!:morenutes::goodjob:

ya your description of SLH makes me think I may be getting more than one strain... haha

That Pheno that I have of the Super Lemon Haze is awesome. I cant stop talking about that one to people. Im having to use all of my willpower not to go in there are start plucking away, so I can smoke some more of it. Its really good.

How did I just find this thread? You Do a very good job with your plants and your rooms ideas look awesome!holy shit your SLH is off the hook! I bought 10 SLH seeds and 9 of them sprouted and are now 10 days into bloom, i have a few runts with the curling leaves you spoke of and a few normal looking ones and 4 that are just growing like crazy they have already doubled or more and are growing upward of 1 inch a day.. Iam also looking for the best pheno!:morenutes::goodjob:

Oh yeah... They stretch like crazy. I have 3 of them in flowering right now. When I first put them in there, they were only about a foot tall. There well over 4 feet now. One comes up to my forehead and Im about 5' 10". So minus the bucket and its probably a good 4.5 feet tall. But then again its light bulb changing time for the flowering room, so that might have been some of the reason for the intense stretching that they did.

You probably didnt see this thread before because I was MIA from this site for a while. Had some crazy Anti-virus that was blocking me from going to this site. I figure that 420 either got shut down or was doing maintenance for a very long time. haha. Im back now though. I've had a harvest every single month this year, so Im back with a lot more experience and knowledge. Now if I have any issues in my grow room, its from laziness.

I'm gonna have to go check out your journal right now to check out your SLH plants. I got 2 plants with that leaf curl. I know its not anything Im doing wrong because everyone else is happy as hell in there. So the only other thing that I can think of is maybe the technique that they use to produce feminized seeds is the reason behind the ugly leaf curl. I've read that Arjan from GreenHouse has numerous growers all over the area where he does business that grow for him. So maybe he has a few that are messing sh1t up. Who knows.

speaking of changing lightbulbs... how often should I do it? I went ahead and bought the most expensive one I could get, the 1000W hortilux hps or however you spell it. Should you change the bulb out every year?
And phenos.. ya I hate em. I grew 7 strawberry kush plants, 6 ended up being female (insane odds for seeds from a bag... makes me wonder if they were hermi-fertilized) 5 of the 6 females turned out great.. but one was a hardcore stragler, and ended up going FULL hermi around week 7... I was dumbfounded. Never before had I seen so many bananas popping out the buds, haha

speaking of changing lightbulbs... how often should I do it? I went ahead and bought the most expensive one I could get, the 1000W hortilux hps or however you spell it. Should you change the bulb out every year?
And phenos.. ya I hate em. I grew 7 strawberry kush plants, 6 ended up being female (insane odds for seeds from a bag... makes me wonder if they were hermi-fertilized) 5 of the 6 females turned out great.. but one was a hardcore stragler, and ended up going FULL hermi around week 7... I was dumbfounded. Never before had I seen so many bananas popping out the buds, haha

Well... if I had the cash, I would change my bulbs out after every grow. But since I dont, I try to change them out at least every 6 months.

Hortilux are good. Some people say there the best. I have a Hortilux HPS 1,000 Enhanced Spectrum, and a Ushio HPS 1,000 Enhanced Spectrum. I grow the same exact plants on each side of my room and for some reason the buds on the Ushio bulb side of the room are always WAY bigger then the buds on the Hortilux side of the room.

So Im not convinced yet on the Hortilux bulbs. I'm goning to do a few more little comparisons and see if they go the same way too. Then if they do, I'll never buy another Hortilux bulb again.

As for your seeds. Usually if a Hermie pollinates itself, it will create nothing but hermie seeds. So if your seeds came from a plant like that, then thats why you got mostly hermies.

Pictures look Great MMRC!

I was gonna ask if everything worked out with the move but I see it's still in the plans. That new grow room design looks like she will definitely get the job done.

Pictures look Great MMRC!

I was gonna ask if everything worked out with the move but I see it's still in the plans. That new grow room design looks like she will definitely get the job done.

Thanks a lot. Yeah, we're going to be doing the move before the of this month. We ended up having to set it back a little to give our clones a chance to veg for a few weeks, so we're not left with empty pots.

Good deal! I take it no repercussions from the nosy landlord. lol

Haha... No. We actually got lucky and found out that our landlord is a heavy pot smoker himself. He recently gave us some weed to try out. haha. He didnt know what it was called, but it had purplish hues to it and it had a light berry taste. So we're assuming it might be Blueberry or some kind of Blueberry cross. He's a very well dressed Realstate professional, but he seemed more excited to have a grow opp in one of his properties, then he was mad. The non-smoking wife, is the one who gave us some issues, but nothing that our landlord didnt take care of. He turned out to be a pretty cool guy. We're not expecting to find another one like him, so we're moving it to a industrial location, to be in better lines with the law. Police and Sherriff's dont seem to like residential growers much, so we're going industrial to keep em off our backs.

Oh man... I just smoked a nice ball of some scissor hash from my Super Lemon Haze plant that I just harvested. I tried to run up here and get on the site so I could post the pictures before the high set in... But I was too late. It just hit me like a ton of bricks. Its definitely a clear high, but very intense at the same time. Awesome taste too. Kinda taste like a banana.

So I harvested my Super Lemon Haze tonight. Its my pheno #3 that has turned out to be the very best of all of the different phenos I have. I only had one clone survivor out of the clones that I took from it, so I decided to regenerate the plant. I didnt want to take any chances and that one clone that I have die and then I lose this. The last bud I've smoked from this plant that was taken a little over a week ago, was by far the best weed I've ever had. I even went to another collective to get a taste of someone else's weed, since I've only had mine for so long and to get an idea as to where my strains stand when compared to others. So I went to one of the top rated collectives in my area and asked for there 2 best strains. I had to beat the bud tender up a little in order for him to finally tell me which ones were the best. It was almost like it was a secret or something. So I asked him that if he could only have 2 strains for the rest of his life, that were in this room, which 2 would he pick? And he ended up picking Jack Herer and Silver Pearl. 2 beautiful looking buds. So I took them home and smoked the Silver Pearl first. I was a little disappointed. It looked much better then what it was. By the way the buds glistened in the light, it had me thinking that this stuff was going to really tear me up.... but nope. Then the next day I smoked the Jack Herer. Awesome taste and a really strong head high, but it only lasted for about 20 minutes before it started fading away. So that was kinda disappointed. On top of that it gave me SERIOUS munchies. I knew I was stuffed the whole time, but I just kept on eating. I woke up in the morning with crumbs all over the place and a half eaten burrito right next to my face. So yeah.... for that to be one of the top rated collectives best stuff, that must mean I have some okay stuff myself. But the one that blows them all away.... That are not even in the same ballpark... is this damn Super Lemon Haze. I like it too much to even abbreviate it. I gotta give it its respect and spell its entire name out. I know its shorter to type SLH, but this stuffs so good it needs to be spelt out entirely. : )

So anyway... enough of my story telling. Here's the good stuff... The pictures.... Drum roll please.....

Here's the plant right after I trimmed all of the buds from it. I tried leaving as many leaves as possible on it so I can regenerate it.
DSC_03811.jpg

Here's my basket full of buds.
Clipboard0118.jpg

DSC_03852.jpg

DSC_03861.jpg

Before the haircut...
Clipboard0211.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

After the hair cut..... Doesnt look like much, but these buds are very dense and very heavy.
Clipboard039.jpg

DSC_04011.jpg

DSC_03961.jpg

DSC_04051.jpg

Here's some individual shots...
Clipboard048.jpg

Clipboard066.jpg

Clipboard056.jpg

Clipboard076.jpg

And thats it. Hope you enjoyed. Its time for me to go smoke the rest of that scissor hash.

Im back!! Tonight I harvested my Jack The Ripper. Very crystally and a great smell. It was a real citrusy smell with a light skunkiness to it. I dont have a story to tell tonight and the high the scissor hash has given me isnt a very clear high. Im having a tough time writing this. So here are the pics...

Here's the plant after I pulled all of the buds from it. This plant was VERY tall. I cut about 2 feet off the top of this one and its already a good 6 feet tall in this pic. So it was about 8 feet tall. Maybe 7.
DSC_03862.jpg

This is one plant worth of buds. Not much, but they sure do look tasty.
Clipboard0119.jpg

Here's a few bud shot after there haircut.
DSC_03922.jpg

Clipboard0310.jpg

Clipboard0212.jpg

And here's the ball of scissor hash that I smoke about 30 minutes ago.
DSC_03962.jpg

And these are my other pheno of Super Lemon Haze. Completely different structures and everything. These lean much more towards the Sativa side. With airy buds and skinnier leaves. The flavor is less intense and the high is a lot weaker then the pheno that I just harvested.
DSC_03801.jpg

Super Lemon Haze - Pheno #1
DSC_03821.jpg

its crazy how the phenos work... some of the strains I've had have such variances that I've damn near given up trying to figure them out lol. The strawberry kush that I keep referring to... out of 6 females, 4 were very kushy/indica-like. One was, as you said... sativa dominant, even though there isn't technically any sativa in the strain... maybe it was just some plant that got a few less chromosomes.. haha. Anyways, that cola looks pimp! too bad the smoke isn't as good... maybe one day you'll get a pheno that has great production + smoke! Looking good as always :)

its crazy how the phenos work... some of the strains I've had have such variances that I've damn near given up trying to figure them out lol. The strawberry kush that I keep referring to... out of 6 females, 4 were very kushy/indica-like. One was, as you said... sativa dominant, even though there isn't technically any sativa in the strain... maybe it was just some plant that got a few less chromosomes.. haha. Anyways, that cola looks pimp! too bad the smoke isn't as good... maybe one day you'll get a pheno that has great production + smoke! Looking good as always :)

Lol. I have one called Snow White that is a huge producer with potent buds. The flavor is a little odd though. I cant even describe what it taste like. There's really nothing to compare it to. But the yield and potency are good on it. And it cures fast and has decent bag appeal.

Another harvest complete!!! The last batch of bud I harvested, this one turned out to be my favorite. LA Woman. It gives you a strong head high, that it really happy. You just sit there the entire time with a huge smile from ear to ear for no damn reason. Makes you laugh at everything too. Its a pretty good one to smoke right before watching a funny movie. You'll just about piss your pants from laughing so hard. Then maybe an hour or two later, the Indica will hit you and its all sinking into the couch after that.

So here's some pictures. I havested 2 plants of this strain tonight.

Group Shot
DSC_03781.jpg

Clipboard049.jpg

DSC_03853.jpg

DSC_03792.jpg

Clipboard0213.jpg

Clipboard0120.jpg

Clipboard0311.jpg

Thats it. I still have Great White Shark, Lemon Skunk, The Church, Snow White, White Widow and my other pheno of my Super Lemon Haze. I'll be cutting them all down within a week.

Back
Top Bottom