MNS - My New Spot

NIce one mate.. who's blueberry did you grow?

How you been blaze

I'm all good brother. Been a while hey. I take it you dodged the Five 0. I've had to shut down in the past for the same reason. Ridiculous that we have to behave like criminals. LOL!

I'm all good brother. Been a while hey. I take it you dodged the Five 0. I've had to shut down in the past for the same reason. Ridiculous that we have to behave like criminals. LOL!

Yeah few close friends got done . Yea I remember when you had to do the same . But got kids so have to play it safe

Haven't made any yet,I can't get ahead enough with flowers..

I think Ive found what I've been looking for.. Critical Skunk. Just hope the stone is there.. but smell wise, '95 funk.. garlic and chive perfume but a marijuana plant smell in the buds.. gotta good feeling that when done will cure nicely in the jars..

Im looking at critical and skunk variations. Havent made any decisions on seeds yet but its a good avenue to explore. Ive said it before but you cant beat a good skunk/derivitive. Might look at some of mns stuff. Have your tried the skunk afghan x haze afghan one? Sorry forgot its official name.

ASH.... not yet.. sitting in line.. was going to be next but I need sleep, hope to find that in some Ortega.. that's good,this is added marshmallow, Turkish/raspberry jelly type thing,nuts and chocolate chunks. Went through one in couple days. On special at moment,$4, so I got another two :rofl:

ASH.... not yet.. sitting in line.. was going to be next but I need sleep, hope to find that in some Ortega.. that's good,this is added marshmallow, Turkish/raspberry jelly type thing,nuts and chocolate chunks. Went through one in couple days. On special at moment,$4, so I got another two :rofl:

Will get some... sounds delicious.

Scrap that.. I just read the article. Dude was serious.. strange world..

Just lost critical skunk cola.. shattered.. rest is hanging.. should be fine but I'll look over tomorrow.. damn..

Yeah, through middle of the top...

That sucks... Get rid of the dirt or whatever medium you used on it.... That rott sucks it sneaks up on the main cola every time..... Just one little dead curled leaf, that pulls out real easy,,, and you say oh shit..... And you peek in and say oh shit again... Bummer.. RH. Do you run a dehumidifier somewhere close? GL and Keepem Green

Not running a dehumid.. Twice a year it's something to watch.. yep, pulled that leaf.. going to have to get the tent sorted.. I really don't want to lose my med man. I'll run my fans at light off until I can harvest her..

I think Ive found what I've been looking for.. Critical Skunk. Just hope the stone is there.. but smell wise, '95 funk.. garlic and chive perfume but a marijuana plant smell in the buds.. gotta good feeling that when done will cure nicely in the jars..

Just wanted to quote this, said hours before finding Rot.. oh yeah grizzwald, listen to those inner feelings :rofl::rofl:

The inner rot calling :rofl: do you know me? I'm George Thorogood :rofl::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom