Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

They sure look pretty Mr Teddy, whether you should worry or not is another matter, the yellowing with brown that I can see on other leaves that I assume are part of the same plant look more worrying/intense than just a fade.... Let's hope Conradino weighs in with an opinion I think he is also growing some of those.....

Let's hope it's not a lock-out :yikes::thedoubletake: which is my gut guess....

Happy Sunday:ciao::ciao:

I've found this interesting article yesterday, which is in Romanian and unfortunately can't link so I will just do my best to translate it.:love:

It's about why fall leaves change colors.:high-five:
So it's basically what we all know about the green color, this comes from chlorophyll which is responsible with photosynthesis. All other colors are already there but they are "masked" by the continuous process of photosynthesis which keeps them green, and are from either pigments (orange/yellow) or carbs (purple/blue). As the days become shorter and temperature drops the plant stops producing chlorophyll and therefore we get to see the pretty colors underneath.

Hope you understood anything from that :biglaugh: did my best to seem coherent.
:circle-of-love:

Pretty? Or pretty worrying?
DSC_059229.JPG

:thanks:

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

I see beauty. I see beauty all the time!

Fuckin Bitchen Stud, That's the Aurora Indica coming out, and yes that's the way she rolls. You above all, are really makin me proud. What you have done from seeds out side, this time is phenominal. Your garden rivals mine. You may not have as many as I do, but what you do have are, I cant think of a good enough word to describe them. You really Caned dude. You have no idea how happy I am for you. Tell Mrs. Hottie I send my love to you both. I don't even need to say this, Keep up the good work my friend. I am impressed. LUV YOU GUY"S

Pretty. Pretty exciting.
Already, I'm reassured. I told Mrs Teddy not to worry. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Such pretty colors!!! Maybe that's how that girl rolls :laughtwo: it doesn't seem as a deficiency, and I doubt it was cold enough there to have caused that. Could of seen the trees nearby start to make their foliage pretty and she was jelly. :biglaugh:

Hello, Hello, my little Fallen Angel. Like the 'Coming Soon' in your signature. :bravo: Definitely not cold enough to cause it, you're right. Days are 24/25 and nights around 19C. Hope there's a rainbow over your shoulder and your hat's on the side of your head, :circle-of-love:

They sure look pretty Mr Teddy, whether you should worry or not is another matter, the yellowing with brown that I can see on other leaves that I assume are part of the same plant look more worrying/intense than just a fade.... Let's hope Conradino weighs in with an opinion I think he is also growing some of those.....

Let's hope it's not a lock-out :yikes::thedoubletake: which is my gut guess....

Happy Sunday:ciao::ciao:
There's plenty of lower level yellowing going on, Bapple, all round, but I'm not overly concerned. I had it in my first time out last summer and went through weeks of first-timer worry, flushing and fussing, only to end up with a perfectly respectable result. There's no doubt that they are fading faster than those of the experts I follow, growing similar seeds in a similar fashion, and I'm already thinking carefully about sourcing or creating the soil mix for next year. Ain't that the great thing about any sort of gardening? There's always next year.

I actually opened a few bottles of nutes a couple of weeks ago on a couple of identical, side-by-side strains. Four mid-flowering plants, two strains, one of each with water and bottle, one water/Horsetail and Nettle tea. Just to see. Bottom line - absolutely no difference. Plenty of yellowing down below, but good, building buds glistening in the sunlight all round. Could be better, always of course, but I can live with it.:laughtwo:

I've found this interesting article yesterday, which is in Romanian and unfortunately can't link so I will just do my best to translate it.:love:

It's about why fall leaves change colors.:high-five:
So it's basically what we all know about the green color, this comes from chlorophyll which is responsible with photosynthesis. All other colors are already there but they are "masked" by the continuous process of photosynthesis which keeps them green, and are from either pigments (orange/yellow) or carbs (purple/blue). As the days become shorter and temperature drops the plant stops producing chlorophyll and therefore we get to see the pretty colors underneath.

Hope you understood anything from that :biglaugh: did my best to seem coherent.
:thanks: daT. The changing colours of the countryside around us are a kaleidoscope of the reasons that we live here.

This is an excellent BBC Radio 4 academic explanation of photosynthesis. I think you might like it. It'll also tell you why plants are green and not black, logically a more efficient colour for light absorption. Listen to it folks - it's why we're here. ;)
Photosynthesis

I see beauty. I see beauty all the time!
:amen:
'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,–that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.'

Fuckin Bitchen Stud, That's the Aurora Indica coming out, and yes that's the way she rolls. You above all, are really makin me proud. What you have done from seeds out side, this time is phenominal. Your garden rivals mine. You may not have as many as I do, but what you do have are, I cant think of a good enough word to describe them. You really Caned dude. You have no idea how happy I am for you. Tell Mrs. Hottie I send my love to you both. I don't even need to say this, Keep up the good work my friend. I am impressed. LUV YOU GUY"S
Well, Lem, for once I'm frankly lost for words. Thank you, Sir. Thank you.

PS Please watch your language. Although you may call me 'Stud' as often as you wish. You had Lady Teddy blushing down to her perfect embonpoint, as purple as an AU Confidential. :bravo::passitleft:

Mr. Teddy ..... What can I say? You're knocking it out of the park. :high-five: It has to make you all warm inside as you walk the grounds Your Lordship. I know it makes us out here all tingly just looking at the pictures.

Well done. Need harvest help?

Mr.T will refrain from using my normal speaking pattern hens forth. What daTensi said is right on, and non purple strains like my Aurora Ultra actually loose THC the colder and darker purple they get, where as a genuine purple strain's that dont turn purple just from the cold, is un effected. That is of course if its not in the cold, then it would loose THC just like any other plant.

Mr. T, the reason your getting yellowing leave's is because they still need nitrogen when they flower. Put a hand full of Blood Meal around the base of the plant, on the ground or in the pots and that should stop that from happening, and continue what you been feeding them. Oh water after you put the Blood meal down, then just do what you have been doing. I want you to know, I braved the hill at 2:00 am for you. All my plants have yellow leave's:
DSCF53932.JPG
DSCF53942.JPG
I usually take them off for pictures. As far as me putting Blood Meal on mine, they are so close to being done, who cares if they have yellow leave's, I wish they would all turn yellow and fall off and save me the trouble. LOL

I usually take them off for pictures.
:laughtwo: I don't know why that tickles me so much, but it does.

Thank you so much. Lem. I'll see what I can pick up. :adore:

And :love: from Mrs Teddy she says.

Mr. T, the reason your getting yellowing leave's is because they still need nitrogen when they flower. Put a hand full of Blood Meal around the base of the plant, on the ground or in the pots and that should stop that from happening, and continue what you been feeding them. Oh water after you put the Blood meal down, then just do what you have been doing. ...

If you can't get blood meal, collect pee from your neighbors (Or use your own) and dilute that 1 to 10 with water

:thumb:

If you can't get blood meal, collect pee from your neighbors (Or use your own) and dilute that 1 to 10 with water

:thumb:

I'm all about organic, but something about that makes me go ewww :biglaugh:

Think logistically for guys it would be easier to make it happen without being totally grossed out :laughtwo:

I'm thinking of pee like the body's way of flushing out bad things and feeding that to the ladies then smoking it is just not something I can do willingly ... then again what about manure?! Also my 100% organic nutes totally smell like animal poop :rofl: but guess I didn't have the "pleasure" of collecting it myself, so out of sight out of mind!

Funny how the brain works :hmmmm:

High Teddy, thanks for the help in my signature. I followed your first outdoor grow then your first indoor grow but some how I missed your indoor/outdoor grow.............Subscribed.

Back
Top Bottom