Mr Teddy's Greek Indoor Grow - Indicas - Soil - LEDs

Hey Teddy! If you can find some SAGE from TH seeds, I would suggest it for a sativa. The batch I brought back from Amsterdam has the makings to be a solid bud bush and I bet you can do some great things with it outdoors!
image20674.jpg
image20675.jpg

Darn! If that isn't a lovely specimen of a plant Jade!

Hey Teddy! If you can find some SAGE from TH seeds, I would suggest it for a sativa. The batch I brought back from Amsterdam has the makings to be a solid bud bush and I bet you can do some great things with it outdoors!

I second that. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's been on my list for awhile.

:ciao: Playmates.

Thanks for the recommendation, Jade. It's a cert. :thumb: How can one say 'No' to your beautiful specimen? Here is my Herbies wish list for the summer. Any thoughts are welcome before I use Mrs Teddy's debit card. :cheesygrinsmiley: Now THAT'S a wife. :love:

TH Sage Feminised Seeds
5 Seeds Per Pack

Barneys Cookies Kush Feminised Seeds
5 Seeds Per Pack

KC Brains KC45 Feminised Seeds
5 Seeds Per Pack

Original Sensible Black Destroyer Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack

I'm really interested in trying the Russian Ruderalis / Brazilian Sativa KC45 after watching Relaxed Lester's grow. If it's good enough for RL..... And the Black Destroyer is the nearest I can find to Graytail's Destroyer, the pure Destroyer being out of stock.
They are also out of stock of Frisian Dew, which did so well for me last year, so I may have to order that separately from Dutch Passion.

Have a splendid day or night my friends.
:circle-of-love:

oh my god, im sooo glad you decided to go with barneys cup winner Mr. T, cookies kush !!!

im excited and can't wait to see them grow under your nurture.

you are going to LOVE the pheno, colas need support so they don't break from the weight on late bloom and the smell is addictive.
truly an amazing specimen, good for you old chap :high-five:

MrT, I see that Dutch Passion's Desfran is in stock. It's a Destroyer x Destroyer cross. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm going to be running one.

The Black Destroyer has entirely different genetics.

:thanks: 420brother and Graytail.

So that's a :thumb: to Cookies Kush and a Desfran for the Black Destroyer. Thanks, chaps. I must say that I am also tempted by a Dr Grinspoon for the summer. Somebody last year, forgive me, my memory is not great right now, you'll see why in a moment :cheesygrinsmiley:, mistook my drying oregano for Dr G. It does look quite extraordinary.

Harvest update on the way...

BLUEBERRY
26TH OCTOBER 2014 - 5TH MARCH 2015​

Come a little bit closer
DSC_058619.JPG

Hear what I have to say
DSC_058720.jpg

Just like children sleepin'
DSC_058821.jpg

We could dream this night away.
DSC_058923.jpg

But there's a full moon risin'
DSC_059020.JPG

Let's go dancin' in the light
DSC_059223.JPG

We know where the music's playin'
DSC_059322.JPG

Let's go out and feel the night.
DSC_059419.JPG

When we were strangers
DSC_059520.JPG

I watched you from afar
DSC_059617.JPG

When we were lovers
DSC_059720.JPG

I loved you with all my heart.
DSC_059819.jpg

Because I'm still in love with you
DSC_059917.JPG

I want to see you dance again
DSC_060012.JPG

Because I'm still in love with you
DSC_060116.JPG

On this harvest moon.
DSC_060217.JPG

:lot-o-toke: Piiiip Piiiip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Congrats on your harvest Mr.T :thumb:

looking real dense and frosted :circle-of-love:

:thanks: 420brother and Graytail.

So that's a :thumb: to Cookies Kush and a Desfran for the Black Destroyer. Thanks, chaps. I must say that I am also tempted by a Dr Grinspoon for the summer. Somebody last year, forgive me, my memory is not great right now, you'll see why in a moment :cheesygrinsmiley:, mistook my drying oregano for Dr G. It does look quite extraordinary.

Harvest update on the way...

That was yours truly. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a serious compulsion to run a DrG, but Herbie's was out when I ordered. Grr! Rats!

(Hmm ... but a guy could always wait and order even more beans ... :hmmmm:)

Mr. Teddy, that was the most beautiful and poetic harvest report I have read to date. You keep raising the bar. Reps.

I will miss seeing this one. Some of my favorite pictures from this growing class were of your Blueberry. Ahhhhh........

Watching everyone harvest one-by-one is a bit sad the first time through. This is, of course, tempered by the exhilaration of anticipating the next round of journals starting up.

Congratulations on this part of your harvest. :party:

These shots are my favorites. :cheesygrinsmiley: To me, they evoke a shallow basket of fresh produce or flowers from an open-air market, with all their sensory anticipations.

DSC_059819.jpg

I second that. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's been on my list for awhile.

Mr. T. A "3rd" to Graytail's & Jade's recommendation. Only grew the Sage n Sour, not full Sage, but the stickiest plant of all from last outdoor grow. The sativa side of SAGE is said to be Big Sur Holy Weed, a fabled genetic. Not Haze based as some say....actually rare Zacatecas genetic.

:thanks: everyone.

And welcome to (if the man in the brown coat who works the computerised serving machine splits this as I think, otherwise I'm going to look pretty stupid. Again. You should have seen me in the village this evening. As I was paying for the potatoes I realised that my fingers were still dark and sticky; furthermore, m'lord, I wish to confess that I may have had a couple of scissor hash joints with Mrs Teddy. Then I forgot how to speak Greek. Then I forgot how to speak.) ...as I was saying, welcome to
PAGE 42.0

Congrats on your harvest Mr.T :thumb:

looking real dense and frosted :circle-of-love:

They really are, brother. ;)

You will enjoy that blueberry after a good cure! Nice harvest Teddy!!

What is this "good cure" of which you speak, m'lady? Art thou proposing that we tarry in our enjoyment? Treason! :circle-of-love:

(Hmm ... but a guy could always wait and order even more beans ... :hmmmm:)

You mean you can do that on the internet? Order again? Money can be exchanged for goods and services more than once? :surf:

Mr. Teddy, that was the most beautiful and poetic harvest report I have read to date. You keep raising the bar. Reps.

I will miss seeing this one. Some of my favorite pictures from this growing class were of your Blueberry. Ahhhhh........

Watching everyone harvest one-by-one is a bit sad the first time through. This is, of course, tempered by the exhilaration of anticipating the next round of journals starting up.

Congratulations on this part of your harvest. :party:

:ciao: VerySweetSue. :thanks: Get Neil to write the words and music and you can't go wrong. :circle-of-love:

These shots are my favorites. :cheesygrinsmiley: To me, they evoke a shallow basket of fresh produce or flowers from an open-air market, with all their sensory anticipations.

DSC_059819.jpg

Spot on, Gray. I was going just to post only that very picture. Less would have been more. And saved you all a lot of scrolling. :cheer:

Mr. T. A "3rd" to Graytail's & Jade's recommendation. Only grew the Sage n Sour, not full Sage, but the stickiest plant of all from last outdoor grow. The sativa side of SAGE is said to be Big Sur Holy Weed, a fabled genetic. Not Haze based as some say....actually rare Zacatecas genetic.

:ciao: brightlight. So good to see you. How's everything? How are you doing? Good Greek vibes to you.

Ahh, the old Zacatecas genetic....*frantically searches seedfinder during pause in conversation*

Hullo, daT. :circle-of-love: Thank you. Ah, the outdoor grow. I've been checking the long term forecast here with that in mind. So you've still got snow? Is that what "yellow code" means? I hope so. I try to keep it above the waist round here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was thinking about when to start growing outside this evening. When I walk out the front door here I feel so lucky - all I can hear are birds and the spring waterfalls. They are so beautiful. When I went to collect kindling from the forest this evening I sat by one and watched the water and smoked a hash joint with Teddy and the kittens who always follow me. We all have our problems, but that was a good moment.

March here is deceptively warm and sunny for a few hours and then very chilly in the evenings. Some sunny but predominantly cloudy, rainy days are forecast until the end of the month, temps are some days 6C, some days 14C. We are halfway up a little mountain, the top of which is still covered in snow, so we have that unpredictable, mountain weather. The coast is always a good 2-3 weeks ahead of us for flowering shrubs. So I'm thinking the timing is actually working well - prep soil now, harvest the Master Kush and Mazar within the next week, clean tent and get some seedlings going before hardening them off for outside. Maybe use the tent over the summer as a 12/12 force flowering room to keep a little rolling harvest going.

But most of all I'm looking forward to growing plants outdoors again across the season. You just can't beat that natural cycle when you're definitely not operating the timer. Or anything.
:love:

Hullo, daT. :circle-of-love: Thank you. Ah, the outdoor grow. I've been checking the long term forecast here with that in mind. So you've still got snow? Is that what "yellow code" means? I hope so. I try to keep it above the waist round here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was thinking about when to start growing outside this evening. When I walk out the front door here I feel so lucky - all I can hear are birds and the spring waterfalls. They are so beautiful. When I went to collect kindling from the forest this evening I sat by one and watched the water and smoked a hash joint with Teddy and the kittens who always follow me. We all have our problems, but that was a good moment.

March here is deceptively warm and sunny for a few hours and then very chilly in the evenings. Some sunny but predominantly cloudy, rainy days are forecast until the end of the month, temps are some days 6C, some days 14C. We are halfway up a little mountain, the top of which is still covered in snow, so we have that unpredictable, mountain weather. The coast is always a good 2-3 weeks ahead of us for flowering shrubs. So I'm thinking the timing is actually working well - prep soil now, harvest the Master Kush and Mazar within the next week, clean tent and get some seedlings going before hardening them off for outside. Maybe use the tent over the summer as a 12/12 force flowering room to keep a little rolling harvest going.

But most of all I'm looking forward to growing plants outdoors again across the season. You just can't beat that natural cycle when you're definitely not operating the timer. Or anything.
:love:

Yeah, yellow code means it's snowing :high-five:
I've already started sprouting some seeds, looks like they will have enough time to grow inside. No clue when it will get better, doesn't look good so far. Hope it's the last snow ! I need some sun :laughtwo:

I love the Teddy shopping list! I've decided on White Widdow auto, Pineapple Express auto and Cotton Candy :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom