TheRoach's First - Soil - Aurora Indica - Organic Grow - 600W

I know changing bulbs sounds like a lot of trouble to get a pic, but I really want to have color in mi pictures, besides yellow.
Yes I will start another journal once I get some new seeds. I will let you know first weaselcracker!

I expect a notice as well Roach. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Please don't take my latest season of neglect as an indicator of future events. I'm trying to scale back the grow to have more time to visit and encourage.

The buds look closer to harvest but I can get that dark green tone out. I think it was to much N and they will end up like that. Trichomes are starting to become milky white.
Regards!

In the short time I've been growing I've come to understand that some strains just have darker leaves. My Buddha was like that, and it certainly didn't inhibit her development or potency. I don't see any other evidence of nitrogen problems that would warrant concern.

I like the looks of this strain, so we will anticipate that the CC-style soil will greatly improve your terpene development, which will, in turn, improve the overall buzz. This should be your expectation. The soil mix will improve your Brix levels and will also supply your plants with the increased calcium that makes such a difference in the end product. I also struggle with letting the plants go long enough. I hit 80 days and I start stalking them like a hungry wolf. LOL!

I absolutely loved the trichome shots. You're having fun with that camera, aren't you?

Our goal - to improve this strain to give you what you desire from it. You already figured out part of the secret is jar it up and stay away from it. Another of my special challenges. :laughtwo: My Cheese Candy Greatly improved potency in just two weeks time.

Can't wait to try my aurora's! Just look at those pistils they're crazy long :)
Please let me know when you start growing them and I will be there watching closely, I may learn a thing or two. Those are weird looking pistils right? Very long and stringy. They start turning color later in flowering, not turning orange and wrinkling like when they are ripening; It continue to produce new pistils but they are no longer white, but rather wine colored. Then they turn orange, isnt that peculiar? I was concerned about it, but I think thats just they way they are.
Thank you for stopping by bro!

I expect a notice as well Roach. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Please don't take my latest season of neglect as an indicator of future events. I'm trying to scale back the grow to have more time to visit and encourage.

In the short time I've been growing I've come to understand that some strains just have darker leaves. My Buddha was like that, and it certainly didn't inhibit her development or potency. I don't see any other evidence of nitrogen problems that would warrant concern.

I like the looks of this strain, so we will anticipate that the CC-style soil will greatly improve your terpene development, which will, in turn, improve the overall buzz. This should be your expectation. The soil mix will improve your Brix levels and will also supply your plants with the increased calcium that makes such a difference in the end product. I also struggle with letting the plants go long enough. I hit 80 days and I start stalking them like a hungry wolf. LOL!

I absolutely loved the trichome shots. You're having fun with that camera, aren't you?

Our goal - to improve this strain to give you what you desire from it. You already figured out part of the secret is jar it up and stay away from it. Another of my special challenges. :laughtwo: My Cheese Candy Greatly improved potency in just two weeks time.

I will most definitely send you an invite with a ticket for the VIP area, I have learned so much from you!
The leaves look dark but I wonder if this is the way they are intended to be, I have taken the precaution of not adding Anredera during flowering to avoid this. Plants do love Anredera during vegetative growth, and it is the first watering they receive immediately after transplant from the cloner.
The CC mix has a notorious effect in the clones growing in it, they have many bud sites and look awesome. I do hope they improve drastically from this last batch without the CC mix.
I have learned to be patient now, so I will let those do their thing ´till they are ready.
The trichomes were very hard to focus on, with both the camera zoom and the jewelers loupe. Pictures arent that great but still you can see some of them. I am a rookie photographer and exploring new techniques. I found bot the HPS and MH lamps make it harder to take pics. The HPS washes away all colors and the MH is so intense that one can barely see the trichomes.

I hope I can follow on your steps and greatly improve the quality of my end product too.
Regards everybody and hug to you Susan, Im glad you are back!

Please let me know when you start growing them and I will be there watching closely, I may learn a thing or two. Those are weird looking pistils right? Very long and stringy. They start turning color later in flowering, not turning orange and wrinkling like when they are ripening; It continue to produce new pistils but they are no longer white, but rather wine colored. Then they turn orange, isnt that peculiar? I was concerned about it, but I think thats just they way they are.
Thank you for stopping by bro!

Weird but also beautiful :) Oh wowwwww that's sounds sooooo cool, man i cannot wait to put these in the dirt now haha. I'll definitely let you know when I'm starting the Aurora beans, it should be in about a month :thumb:

Enjoy the harvest bro, Peace

Ok, I have decided I will harvest later on today. This clones have been flowering for nearly 3 months now. That should do it.

I have to go to bed because I'm exhausted and can barely see any more, but I'll look for pictures tomorrow morning. :yahoo:

I was going to harvest but then two bottles of vodka showed up and nocked out me and my wife. I woke up to find the closet lights off, so I will wait until 9 pm today. I have a hangover to nurture :(

Not "like"ing the hangover, just the idea that you thought you could outlast two bottles of vodka. Silly you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

haha I guess, I remember we were watching a Pablo Escobar soap-opera and next thing I know its waking up feeling like a cow had ruminated me.

haha I guess, I remember we were watching a Pablo Escobar soap-opera and next thing I know its waking up feeling like a cow had ruminated me.

Yepppp vodka destroys you the next day, I remember having half a bottle straight vodka and a little ice.....boy did the headache suck the next day lol. Good times :thumb:

Ok its done!
I have harvested my plants, I will post pictures once they are dry (I forgot to recharge my camera) So it will be another 10 days guys.
Thank you very much to everyone for being here to share my journal. I am happy with these buds, lets hope they are a good smoke.
Stay tuned for pictures of dried buds and the final weight. I cut three plants that were whole, and another 2 that were only lower buds, left from a previous harvest. Hopefully that will be enough for a couple weeks.
Regards!

:high-five: Just the news I was waiting for. Graytail posted his update, you got your harvest done. All's right with the cannabis world tonight. I can go to bed now. :hug:

Congrats Roach.

Back
Top Bottom