TheRoach Is Back With New Tricks - New Strains & Toys!

I was smoking Bubblegum right before I left the house to go to dinner. My daughter stopped to see me as I was smoking and I realized I was talking a mile a minute. :laughtwo: Obviously a good one for conversation.

Congrats on the seed arrival and OMG! Your clones are beautiful!!!

I was smoking Bubblegum right before I left the house to go to dinner. My daughter stopped to see me as I was smoking and I realized I was talking a mile a minute. :laughtwo: Obviously a good one for conversation.

Congrats on the seed arrival and OMG! Your clones are beautiful!!!
Thank you Susan, I hope this bubblegum has that pink chewing gum flavor. It being good for conversation is a bonus I did not know of. THis one is bubble gum by 00 seeds if Im not wrong, it was a gift from a friend.
Im waiting for a pack of green poison, black jack and cream caramel to arrive. It is being under inspection in customs, I should get them by next week!

Green Poison and Cream Caramel, ooooo..... Nice choices Roach.

28 days into flowering
DSCN45203.JPG
DSCN45172.JPG
DSCN4519.JPG
DSCN45182.JPG
DSCN45143.JPG
DSCN45152.JPG

There you go. Bulking up. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Looking great Roach. Is the watering system behaving itself ok?

Thank you WC, I had to remove the drip emitters and use the irrigation spikes instead (The spickes are hollow and you plug the water tubing directly) and so far I havent had any problems.
I will post pictures soon, the buds are developing well, but this pheno is not really a big yielder

Yummy looking plants Roach. :hug:

I skipped all the drip emitter and flow rate control valves in the system for the solo cups. Too finicky, hard to control, and likely to clog. Possibly an option to control flow rate better would be very small hose clamps. I just leave the lines open and set the timer for one minute watering sessions- the smallest unit of time I can do on my timer.

They are getting close to 5 weeks since the 12/12 switch, I have been watering with plain water and panela honey (sugar cane), I will feed with the fermented blooming fertilizer tomorrow.
DSCN45153.JPG
DSCN45173.JPG
DSCN45183.JPG
DSCN45191.JPG
DSCN45204.JPG
DSCN45222.JPG
DSCN45252.JPG
DSCN45242.JPG
DSCN45233.JPG

Ooooo..... I bet the smell in there is divine! Looks like you're well on your way to a massive harvest. Will you be turning any of it into oil? Have you even considered this?

I wasn't sure if you were aware that I've started a new thread, my CCO Study Hall. We're working on a better understanding of how the oil heals and working out more effective production techniques to make more potent oils for greater efficacy. We're also tackling dosing particulars. You should join us. This research is right up your alley. If you've already been there and I forgot, please forgive me. I'm spread a bit thin these days and I'm still trying to find my balance point.

If not, I'll be watching for you. The link's in my signature line.

Have a wonderful day. :love: :hug: :love:

Sue and Roach, I wonder if either of you- or anyone else who is reading this, would be interested in being in the next solo cup grow? It's a lot of fun. A great way to painlessly try out seeds you might not get around to growing otherwise. I might reveg one or two of my most interesting ones and grow bigger next time. Roach you already have the watering system so it would be easy, and Sue you're always home for watering, and have a billion seeds!

Sue and Roach, I wonder if either of you- or anyone else who is reading this, would be interested in being in the next solo cup grow? It's a lot of fun. A great way to painlessly try out seeds you might not get around to growing otherwise. I might reveg one or two of my most interesting ones and grow bigger next time. Roach you already have the watering system so it would be easy, and Sue you're always home for watering, and have a billion seeds!

When will it be starting up Weaselcracker? I have the space to do it and I wanted to do something about a taster garden anyway. I'd be thrilled to join.

Ooooo..... I bet the smell in there is divine! Looks like you're well on your way to a massive harvest. Will you be turning any of it into oil? Have you even considered this?

I wasn't sure if you were aware that I've started a new thread, my CCO Study Hall. We're working on a better understanding of how the oil heals and working out more effective production techniques to make more potent oils for greater efficacy. We're also tackling dosing particulars. You should join us. This research is right up your alley. If you've already been there and I forgot, please forgive me. I'm spread a bit thin these days and I'm still trying to find my balance point.

If not, I'll be watching for you. The link's in my signature line.

Have a wonderful day. :love: :hug: :love:

I will check that thread asap, I am interested in making oil and butter.
They smell very well indeed, Ive seen an improvement in the bud aromas since I started using the fermented blooming fert. I hope they yield a decent amount so it lasts until next harvest.

That would be interesting, I have some seeds I can spare. I want to build a small cabinet to flower the males I will use for seed production, I could flower the solo cups there. Since I saw those swell bud on a stick pictures you posted I have been thinking it would be fun to try.

Well, the current one ends on 4/20 and still has a few stragglers in it growing, including me. And Marzbadrock just opened a new ongoing mini/micro-container grow thread which I'll dig up a link to. Also- various people have, I think, been considering starting similar competitions - like a shot glass one, etc. If you read the last page or two of the solo cup one you'll get the idea.
Solo Cup Comp - Bring It!

Roots Of Agony - Marzbadrock's Ongoing Thread Of Hardcore Bondage & Confinement

Hopefully I will have the cabinet ready soon. A single bud plant growing in a small container may be exactly what I need for efficient seed production.

Good morning, or I should say Good afternoon. I can't believe I caught you in real time twice in a week. :hug: :love: I feel like I could turn around and you'd be right there. :laughtwo: Are you considering the solo cup grow too?

Good morning, or I should say Good afternoon. I can't believe I caught you in real time twice in a week. :hug: :love: I feel like I could turn around and you'd be right there. :laughtwo: Are you considering the solo cup grow too?

Im always a breath away from you :)
Yes I was considering trying a solo cup grow for fun, I was really inspired by weaselcracker's results

Im always a breath away from you :)
Yes I was considering trying a solo cup grow for fun, I was really inspired by weaselcracker's results

It'll be sweet to do a grow with both of you involved. I'm excited. *giggle*

Back
Top Bottom