TheRoach Is Back With New Tricks - New Strains & Toys!

Yes, it's normal for the leaves to be droopy during dark hours it's a sleep mode. When you turn the lights on they wake up and reach for the light. Plants need rest too.

They're beautiful plants. They must have tremendous energy.

Quiet in this room. I wondered where you where so I came looking. Wherever you are ............. :hug: :love:
I havent posted in a while, mostly because not much is going on. I recently switched to 12/12 on February 28th.
I took this pictures under the HPS, using a blue filter.
DSCN42943.JPG
DSCN42934.JPG
DSCN42902.JPG
DSCN42923.JPG
Rotating the pictures is still a challenge
DSCN42952.JPG

Incredible information about the DIY benies Roach! Thank you so much for sharing it. Would love to follow along and see the results.

Be well and happy growing!

:popcorn:

Pretty, pretty plants about to explode with flowers. I love the energy at this point, the breathless anticipation each time you open the tent. Oh wait.....that's every time I open mine up. LOL!

Flowering though, what's not to love? :battingeyelashes: :love:

I have autos too, and some of them are beginning to flower at 20 days. It's still exciting, just not in the same way, you know? I think that's why I stayed with a couple photos - the thrill of the Flip.

Great journal so far! So much new stuff to play with. Im a hydro-head but those homemade ferts will be put to use in my outdoor flower garden for sure. Thank you.

Incredible information about the DIY benies Roach! Thank you so much for sharing it. Would love to follow along and see the results.

Be well and happy growing!
Thank you very much TanR, I was thinking it would be good to share it here, while all the info is in the internet, nothing beats a couple pictures of how its done. Thank you so very much for commenting in my journal!

Pretty, pretty plants about to explode with flowers. I love the energy at this point, the breathless anticipation each time you open the tent. Oh wait.....that's every time I open mine up. LOL!

Flowering though, what's not to love? :battingeyelashes: :love:

I have autos too, and some of them are beginning to flower at 20 days. It's still exciting, just not in the same way, you know? I think that's why I stayed with a couple photos - the thrill of the Flip.
I havent tried autos yet, from what I read they are real fast from seed to harvest. What you say about the thrill is true, even after a few grows you still feel a little bit excited when switching to flowering!
Sue, you deserve so many hugs I am not able to deliver (yet) :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Great journal so far! So much new stuff to play with. Im a hydro-head but those homemade ferts will be put to use in my outdoor flower garden for sure. Thank you.
Thank you very much for stopping by Lazarus, the homemade ferts are really doing their work. I hope they give you good results when you try them.

You're making cloning look easy. Those are some of the healthiest clones in the neighborhood. :high-five:

Did you juice those leaves?

:slide: Grow little blossoms, grow.

Good morning my friend. I have to say, your pictures have the most calming sense about them. I imagine that's something of a reflection of your personality. I hope all is well with you. It's coming up on 4AM here, my unofficial "get your butt to bed" time. :laughtwo: I'm so glad I stopped here first. My best to the family. :love: :hug: :love:

Looks very healthy so far! Subbed :popcorn:
Thank you very much for stopping by Hijinks, hopefully the show will be worth it :)

:slide: Grow little blossoms, grow.

Good morning my friend. I have to say, your pictures have the most calming sense about them. I imagine that's something of a reflection of your personality. I hope all is well with you. It's coming up on 4AM here, my unofficial "get your butt to bed" time. :laughtwo: I'm so glad I stopped here first. My best to the family. :love: :hug: :love:
Morning Susan, Im glad you are here! :green_heart: All is well indeed! I will start physical therapy by the end of the month; Im very close, so very close that it is almost sure I will not need a wheelchair anymore. (I think I have not mentioned this to anybody else, I suffered an accident some time ago and I am recovering my ability to walk, against all odds)
Growing cannabis is like therapy for me, it makes me happy :) And I am happier now, because I can come back here every day if I want, and post as often as I wanted (I was hospitalized for some time recently)
I will grow these flowers and with them something will blossom inside of me.
How could I be happier?
A hug to you my dear friend Sue :circle-of-love:

How could I be happier for you, my dear friend? :slide: :yahoo: Exciting times ahead for you. I wondered about hospitalization, so I'm glad you're doing better. :love::hug::love:

I recently received some seeds from nirvana, Northern Lights and El Dorado. I also took clones from all the seeds I planted in february.

DSCN43482.JPG
DSCN43492.JPG
DSCN43562.JPG
DSCN43522.JPG
DSCN43541.JPG
DSCN43551.JPG
DSCN43591.JPG

Back
Top Bottom