Mr Teddy's Greek Indoor Grow - Indicas - Soil - LEDs

Hey Mr.T what did you end up doing with the trim and sugar leaves ?
that stuff is potent you can process it into a lot of things like hash or edibles
you'd probly get more out of it if you make some edibles but hash is a good choice aswell
bubblebags could be a little expensive and the amount you get might not satisfy you but
you buy them once and you have them forever so i guess its not waste of money.

either way you should make something out of it ;)

btw did you give lil teddy a rip down in the forest ? :rofl:

Congrats on the Blueberry chop Teddy.

:thanks: CareStaker.
Yeah, roll on spring. 'Anexi' in Greek. Where we get "annex" from. It's attached to the winter but leads to the summer. :cheesygrinsmiley: (My full name is actually Mr Teddy-Pedagog. And pedagog comes from the Greek word for tutor. See, I'm doing it again. Sorry). Spring feels a long way off today. We're surrounded by cloud and deep dampness. Even got a fire going. Rolling thunder is shaking the doors. Do you have the space to grow outside? That's something I'd like to see.

:ciao: daTenshi
My little auto-didact. :cheesygrinsmiley: I love the way you love your autos and your CFLs and simply get consistently stunning results with no fuss. You are the coolest Romanian I know. :laughtwo::circle-of-love:

:cheer: 420brother and neighbour. Well I thought I'd try my hand at cannabutter. I do all the cooking here anyway - not complaining, I enjoy it - so I separated the fans from the sugar leaves and they're in separate bags in the freezer until the other two girls come down. The process seems simple enough. Question - is there any point using the fan leaves in butter if there are no trichomes on them?

:ciao: Reg. I'm surprised you've got time to post anywhere but your journals what with all that constant harvesting you've got going on. :cheesygrinsmiley: I love your detailed journals full of experiment and learning. How's my poor super-cropped girl? Mrs Teddy says it makes her feel like the little, abandoned puppies one sees round here that I won't let her bring home. We'd have dozens. But she could bring home your girl anytime.
:circle-of-love:

I am as excited as a five year old on Christmas morning. I've just made my seed order from Herbies. Thanks for your input, folks. I've done exactly as suggested. In addition to 8 various free feminised seeds I also will get 10 regular Afghanis. Excited to try pollination. Or am I playing with fire? *goes to open fire and pokes it*

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Butter is a great one you can keep it for a long time and its a great way to medicate ,, although I love to smoke Pot when I get to take some edibles or drinks I normally enjoy it far far more than a joint:cheesygrinsmiley:wonderful harvest , give the Teddy a big hug :love:
I think he should be an official guard for 420 :circle-of-love:

Well I thought I'd try my hand at cannabutter. I do all the cooking here anyway - not complaining, I enjoy it - so I separated the fans from the sugar leaves and they're in separate bags in the freezer until the other two girls come down. The process seems simple enough. Question - is there any point using the fan leaves in butter if there are no trichomes on them?

the freezer storage was a very smart thinking Mr.T :thumb: it will make the seperation of the glanheads easier.

i don't think there is a point in using the fan leaves without any resin formation on them for edibles, alltho ive seen some guys doing a canna liquor from fanleaves and stems, they basically drop every stem and fan leaves inside a big jar and then poor some liquor into it. After that they store it for 2 to 3 weeks in a dark warm place and when they open it they have this greenish alcohol bomb. Not sure if it contains any THC whatsoever but guys that drink that stuff claim that it does make you high and drunk at the same time. if you are going to do that id suggest you get some Tsipouro as im sure you know its the best Greek liquor there is :)

btw i like the idea of lil teddy being our 420 mascot :rofl:

he is cute as a bug who wouldnt love him :circle-of-love:

:ciao: Reg. I'm surprised you've got time to post anywhere but your journals what with all that constant harvesting you've got going on. :cheesygrinsmiley: I love your detailed journals full of experiment and learning. How's my poor super-cropped girl? Mrs Teddy says it makes her feel like the little, abandoned puppies one sees round here that I won't let her bring home. We'd have dozens. But she could bring home your girl anytime.
:circle-of-love:
Actually she's doing a lot better Teddy, her flowers are moist & dense.

IMG_00010605.jpg

Question - is there any point using the fan leaves in butter if there are no trichomes on them?

There are actually three distinct types of trichomes on cannabis, including one form that is a mere 1-2 cells high. Every bit of surface of a cannabis plant above the soil is covered in trichomes. Every. Bit. Covered.

This explains the alcohol. I would use fan leaves and popcorn buds in the butter. I'm trying some this weekend. I need to get some edibles to my Magic Man. He missed out on the harvest, so I have to make that up to him. I'm thinking little cranberry oatmeal cookie bites. No one would ever guess. :laughtwo::green_heart:

well sue if you was around here you could have all my fan leaves most if not all fan leaves end up in a bag that goes into the trash for me

Spring is definitely coming. Right on neighbour. I also went out yesterday to smoke a :joint: in nature :) It adds to the experiences, especially when you burn a good sativa. Anyway, keep your spirits up for the Equinox!

:ciao: everyone.

So every bit of the plant has trichomes, Sue? I had no idea. Previously I'd done the same as Cronic with the fan leaves. This time I'll try making butter with them and the sugar leaves and popcorn. I don't think I'll be infusing the excellent local white poison. I buy it from Agerri the goatherd, who, like most round here, has his own still. He's been making it for about 70 years. It is quite potent enough as it is. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Roll on March 20th, eh Conrad? I hope the weather here breaks by then. Looking out the window, the lawn is a pool.

I was woken last night by a terrible noise from the tent. The second heater has packed up and its fan was buzzing loudly. Tent temp was down to 15C this morning, so everything's telling me to harvest the last two. Photographic evidence will be posted. Then I can get some more seeds going. Ah, the eternal circle.:green_heart:

Wishing you all a peaceful Sunday. :circle-of-love:

yeah i guess you're right Mr.T

spiking tsipouro is kind of overkill :rofl:

Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
DSC_058721.JPG

Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel
DSC_058822.jpg

Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon
DSC_059021.JPG

Like a carousel that's turning running rings around the moon
DSC_059224.JPG

Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
DSC_059119.JPG

And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
DSC_059323.jpg

Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind
DSC_059521.JPG

Like a tunnel that you follow to a tunnel of its own
DSC_059820.jpg

Down a hollow to a cavern where the sun has never shone
DSC_060117.jpg

Like a door that keeps revolving in a half forgotten dream
DSC_060013.jpg

Or the ripples from a pebble someone tosses in a stream
DSC_060317.JPG

Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
DSC_060218.JPG

And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
DSC_060615.JPG

Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind
DSC_060715.JPG

:ciao:

Very nice :thumb:

Wow, Mr.T you have really outdone yourself.
Secret top shelf above the already existing top shelf kind of buds, excellent quality :bravo:

and you're already getting started on a new batch? nice :high-five:

what are these 2 lovely seeds i see right there ?

G'day Mr Teddy,
Nice harvest Mr Teddy!
Using the fans for butter? You need a darker colour or like the taste of chlorophyll? Maybe trichs all over the plant, but.... With what little there is on offer, a lot more plant material is needed mean a lot more plant material ends up in your butter.. I've done it, not in 20 tears, think Brunswick green.... I look at it like, I wouldn't collect flowers to sweeten my coffee... Strawman argument? Sentiment is there... Mulch'em make them part of your next grows.....or make butter from them :)

Wonderful Mr Teddy hey has Mrs Teddy done much edible Med as yet, you could make some harvest cake :thumb:
what are you popping for the next show and will you be staying with this channel ? If you are changing then please send me a link Amigo :circle-of-love:I hope you enjoy the bounty as much as the effort and love that you had given to them :circle-of-love:

Another stellar harvest report, Mr. Teddy. One of my favorite pieces of music as a young woman. I've always been "quirky". :laughtwo::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom