Mr Teddy's Greek Indoor Grow - Indicas - Soil - LEDs

image20391.jpg

OMG Grizz

Hi Grizz. Reg said it. What a lovely, big, healthy bush. :bravo: Wishing you good finishing weather.

Good luck in the finals. May your wood touch your jack. Sorry, that sounds rude now I've written it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Let's have a Grecian update.....

FLOWERING DAY SOMETHING

My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains
My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk,
Or emptied some dull opiate to the drains
One minute past, and Lethe-wards had sunk.

Or perhaps, like me, Keats just had a bit of a cold.

The other reason for this is that it is a little like how the three girls seemed to me at watering today. Tired. Getting to the end. All energy seeping from their leaves. Their work almost done. All that glorious green of full veg has gone. That glow they have at first flowering has faded. That pride they show in their work, like CareStaker's look right now, has dissipated. Harvest is close.

I'm not sure that I'm seeing any more amber trichomes. Perhaps the timing mis-adventure has stalled them. Perhaps because my eyes are streaming I can't really see them.

BLUEBERRY is still, aesthetically, the pick of the bunch. And the biggest, toughest buds. The Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. The Bruce Lee. Be like water, my friends.
DSC_058820.JPG
DSC_058921.jpg
DSC_059018.jpg
DSC_059118.JPG
DSC_059221.jpg

MAZAR is the scraggy girl. Hair all over the shop, loose buds. Like that actress who Clint Eastwood married - whatshername - bit lanky and pallid.
DSC_059320.JPG
DSC_059417.jpg
DSC_059519.jpg
DSC_059615.jpg
DSC_059718.JPG
DSC_059818.jpg

MASTERKUSH also has sweet, hard buds, although not alternating. She walks a middle path. Real quality though. It shines through like Katie Hepburn.
DSC_059916.JPG
DSC_060011.JPG
DSC_060115.JPG
DSC_060216.JPG
DSC_060316.JPG
DSC_060416.JPG
DSC_060512.JPG

Adieu! adieu! thy plaintive anthem fades
Past the near meadows, over the still stream,
Up the hill-side; and now 'tis buried deep
In the next valley-glades:
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?
Fled is that music:–Do I wake or sleep?

Sleep I think. I am retiring to my bed, like Marcel Proust, to turn out a literary masterpiece. Or I might just watch a Colombo DVD. Tough choice.

See you in the morning, Playmates.

May your god go with you.

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

they frosted up real nice Mr.T :circle-of-love:

im sooo happy for you, i'm wishing you all the best and hope these girls taste like heaven.

judging from the quality of the grow that's all they are going to taste!

happy harvest my friend, may your buds be sweet and strong for as long as you grow :love:

have a great weekend :high-five:

Been waiting on this update Mr. Teddy!!! Your ladies all look beautiful, the bud formation is very interesting on the Mazar, the way the top buds look like they are just sitting on top of each other..

Bravo, this final act has kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time my friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mr. Teddy....when I want to get intellectual, find out what the open minded poet is doing.....get my British on, talk about things that matter across the planet, spend time with an open minded gent who is crazy about his wife and doggie, is a decent human being living in GREECE.....OMG....and growing MJ....and is witty and funny.......hhhhhhmmmmmmm where do I go.....pip pip, I come here....thank you for your entertainment and the satisfaction of knowing you......the American girl.....:love:

Looks Great Mr. Ted have you been checking the trichomes?
Have a Great Weekend Sir :thumb:

:thanks: everybody. It's so nice to have you all here.

they frosted up real nice Mr.T :circle-of-love:

im sooo happy for you, i'm wishing you all the best and hope these girls taste like heaven.

judging from the quality of the grow that's all they are going to taste!

happy harvest my friend, may your buds be sweet and strong for as long as you grow :love:

have a great weekend :high-five:

:thanks: 420brother. Mazar is the one that's not super-frosty. Depending on what the microscope shows, I think Bluebery and Master Kush may have their chips this weekend. ("Chips" not a typo for "chops". Completely different kind of grub. :cheesygrinsmiley:) :cheer:

Been waiting on this update Mr. Teddy!!! Your ladies all look beautiful, the bud formation is very interesting on the Mazar, the way the top buds look like they are just sitting on top of each other..

Bravo, this final act has kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time my friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:ciao: Max. Yes, Mazar has not really piled on the buds and is certainly not dense. Which is a shame given I'd read such good things about her. Still got a couple of Mazar seeds however, so we'll give her another run. :cheesygrinsmiley: Delighted you're enjoying the ride. :circle-of-love:

Bravo Teddy! Your ladies look great! Look how far you have advanced from your first grow! :bravo:
:thanks: Sister Jade. And :rofl: yes - you've been holding my hand since page 1 of my first journal and deserve a medal for sticking with me. Remember all those tiny, tiny outdoor autos I grew? And that which we shall not speak of again? :laughtwo:
:circle-of-love:

My my, what big poesy you have, Mr. Teddy.
No need to throw in Hepburn, you had me at hemlock.
JK knew of what he spoke, eh Rad? :thanks::circle-of-love:

They look beautifully tired and faded, just perfect :high-five:

They hold one remaining gift ungiven; to return all the love they received; and be re-birthed in your mind and body, coming alive again, unfaded.

May your back soon heal, and may Spring warm your hearts and flowers. :circle-of-love:
Your words are as beautiful as your girls, CareStaker. :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks::circle-of-love:

Mr. Teddy....when I want to get intellectual, find out what the open minded poet is doing.....get my British on, talk about things that matter across the planet, spend time with an open minded gent who is crazy about his wife and doggie, is a decent human being living in GREECE.....OMG....and growing MJ....and is witty and funny.......hhhhhhmmmmmmm where do I go.....pip pip, I come here....thank you for your entertainment and the satisfaction of knowing you......the American girl.....:love:
:ciao::thanks::hug::love:

Looks Great Mr. Ted have you been checking the trichomes?
Have a Great Weekend Sir :thumb:
Yes, my friend! Checking daily! Mazar still maybe 62.3% cloudy, but no amber. The other two have a few still clear, but mostly cloudy with a scattering of amber. But I haven't seen much change since the timing debacle three of four days ago. Maybe I've stalled them. Not the end of the world if I have. They'll do just nicely as they are, although it would be good if Mazar made a bit more effort and bulked up :laughtwo:

you flushing yet? don't forget to take that time into account :thumb:

I'm not too concerned with flushing, Cronic, for a couple of reasons. Firstly, they have had very little of the organic BioBizz nutes - a little Grow during veg and just two doses of the Bloom and TopMax during flower. Then only at quarter strength. And they didn't take to it well anyway. The last feeding was two or three weeks ago.

Secondly, every time I water it's like the flushing technique that PJ taught me last year. OMM told me to water the airpots by sinking them in a bucket of water for 15 mins or so, letting osmosis do its stuff. After which I gently top water and there is immediate run-off.

So overall they've had minimal added nutrients, what they have had is organic, and every OMM style watering is a PJ style flush.

Just looking in Mr. Teddy to say "Hello".

Sega Sega, I think I'm saying slowly, slowly......
:Namaste:

Love the mention of the OMM way! Always love to see my name mentioned! Ham that I am.

Sounding good on the Mountain top. :thumb:

Hello to Mrs T :love:

awww, very cute rado :love:

I think the dunking in the water is a different type of flushing hes mentioning
like when people flush for deficienceys etc..
but hey whatever works Great Day to ya Mr. Ted

Hey Teddy, have you smoked the Mazar before? Its on my to grow list and just wanted your opinion on it.

No, CC, never to my knowledge tried Mazar before. Don't forget that I've been growing for less than a year, so I have many, many, many, strains to try. :cheesygrinsmiley: Can't recall why I picked Mazar. It was probably the supplier's blurb, you know, classic/strong/good yield. Pretty original stuff. :laughtwo: But I'm a sucker for that because I wrote copy for a living. Sadly not for seed catalogues. And better than that sometimes. But that. You can tell. Short sentences. And beginning, ungrammatically, with a conjunction. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey, folks, CC has done a clear and clean tutorial on making a worm bin. Simples. It's here. It being the first day of spring, when a young man's thoughts turn to...well, I can't remember...and mine turn to compost - I turned my pile for the first time this year to spread on the raised veg bed, It's fabulous stuff now and full of little red wrigglers. They will have a new home-made home soon.

Your little dog has been busy...

I saw little Mr Teddies all over the store today

20150301_105329.jpg

POST OF THE MONTH. PHOTO OF THE YEAR. Now, Radogast, you know I love anyone who loves my dog. :rofl::love: Thank you so much. What on earth did people think you were doing? "Oh, it's for this bloke I've never met because THAT'S HIS DOG". :rofl: I'm just so chuffed you bothered.

And you know what? THAT's what I feed him. Why? Because it's got his picture on it! And I tell him it has! I'm even excited about the vast selection available at your store! And so much cheaper than here!

56 years old. Highly educated. Cambridge graduate. It's pathetic.

No chopping today. I got a bit engrossed in the garden. Very excited because some of my hardwood cuttings from the autumn are, despite the snow, showing fresh growth. Little Boston Ivy sticks with red shoots. An excuse again for my favourite gardening joke.

When's the best time to take cuttings?
When nobody's looking.

56 years old. Highly educated. Cambridge graduate. It's pathetic.

No chopping today. I got a bit engrossed in the garden. Very excited because some of my hardwood cuttings from the autumn are, despite the snow, showing fresh growth. Little Boston Ivy sticks with red shoots. An excuse again for my favourite gardening joke.

When's the best time to take cuttings?
When nobody's looking.

You're 56 years old man get it together... you don't have to sneak around anymore.!!!

I took this hardwood cutting just after a hard frost in October.
There was some kind of bug house attached so I didn't root it. :rofl: :rofl: :)

20150301_210220-1.jpg

The wife came to pick me up at the train station, rush hour near the front of the line where drivers wait for passengers to arrive.
So I get off the train dressed in my full length gray and maroon wizard coat and top hat, walk up to a big ass black jeep with rainbow peace signs, Grateful Dead sugar skulls and dancing bears. I reach into the back of the jeep grab my pole loppers and some plastic bags. Balancing on the wires of a barbed wire fence, 4 feet from the parking lot, I snip the branches, bag the nest, Chuck the loppers in the jeep and we are gone in 60 seconds.

Stealth is for the young ones. When I prune, I prune big !

Just like another 56 year old bloke who runs a wheel barrow down to the spring in mid winter :)

Back
Top Bottom