Mr Teddy's Greek Indoor Grow - Indicas - Soil - LEDs

In a few more days, you'll be able to feel safer about the photoperiod fubar. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If they reacted, the newest leaves will start to look a little too fat and grow a little too big. If not, you skated by. :thumb:

Rock solid advice, Graytail. :thanks: I shall look for the clues as astutely as Columbo. And given that we're working our way through the entire box set, Greek TV being fundamentally unwatchable, I've got the technique of putting my head round the tent door, scratching my head and saying to the girls "O, just one more question" down to a tee.

And a new word for me. Fubar. Just looked it up. New vocabulary always welcome here. I shall be using it but I hope not in relation to the plants. :cheer:

wooooow looks like pink cotton candy with those lights

Good morning, username. :ciao: I never liked candyfloss. Too sticky. Funny how my taste for sticky things has changed. :laughtwo:

I am completely prostrate currently. My back is fubar - :cheesygrinsmiley: - from clearing the snow and then lugging the spring water in for the girls. Can't move without my right leg going into spasm. I'm a little grumpy about it because I am never poorly. Mrs T wonderfully waiting on me hand and foot. I think when she wakes we will need some popcorn baked. Must retain my English stiff upper lip, eh, what? Chin up and all that, old man.
:circle-of-love: Pip Pip!

Rock solid advice, Graytail. :thanks: I shall look for the clues as astutely as Columbo. And given that we're working our way through the entire box set, Greek TV being fundamentally unwatchable, I've got the technique of putting my head round the tent door, scratching my head and saying to the girls "O, just one more question" down to a tee.

And a new word for me. Fubar. Just looked it up. New vocabulary always welcome here. I shall be using it but I hope not in relation to the plants. :cheer:

Good morning, username. :ciao: I never liked candyfloss. Too sticky. Funny how my taste for sticky things has changed. :laughtwo:

I am completely prostrate currently. My back is fubar - :cheesygrinsmiley: - from clearing the snow and then lugging the spring water in for the girls. Can't move without my right leg going into spasm. I'm a little grumpy about it because I am never poorly. Mrs T wonderfully waiting on me hand and foot. I think when she wakes we will need some popcorn baked. Must retain my English stiff upper lip, eh, what? Chin up and all that, old man.
:circle-of-love: Pip Pip!

If it's Colombo than you already know who did it!

And there's one more thing that's kind of bothering me, I'm sure it's nothing, but you know how you try to go to sleep at night and the question just tickles your mind. Mrs Colombo says I shouldn't worry about such things, but I have this idea I can't quite get straight, maybe you could help me figure out out. See when I hurt myself, like snow shoveling or bending wrong, when things are fubar (excuse my French) I just put on TENS unit. You know what I mean, one of those little electric boxes with the pads... The missus calls them electrodes ... but they are just pads to me. I'm not an educated guy like you. Anyway, when I feel pain I just get out my TENS 7000 (that's the actual name.. don't know why I remember it when I forget so many other things), and... where was I. .oh that it..i'm wondering why a smart guy like you didn't just use a TENS unit. I mean... you can do whatever you want with all your money, and lord know the missus says I do it all wrong, but isn't that what most people would do?... see that's what's bugging me and I can't quite figure it out.

I told you at my office, Colombo, that unit got stolen just before I flew to Acapulco. Now why aren't you out there looking for someone with chronic back pain?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Bird Man. You nailed him.

Thanks for the recommendation. :thanks:

I told you at my office, Colombo, that unit got stolen just before I flew to Acapulco. Now why aren't you out there looking for someone with chronic back pain?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Bird Man. You nailed him.

Thanks for the recommendation. :thanks:

Wait, wait I really should write this down... I know I've got a pad here some where... hold my blunt will you. :passitleft:

I haven't watched Columbo in 35 years. Maybe I remember it because Stan and I were always getting stoned at the time.

Wait, wait I really should write this down... I know I've got a pad here some where... hold my blunt will you. :passitleft:

I haven't watched Columbo in 35 years. Maybe I remember it because Stan and I were always getting stoned at the time.

You see, cannabis DOES effect your memory.....FOR THE BETTER.

Hi Ya Mr. Teddy......just checking in with you.....you sure cover allot of topics......hope all is well with you and Mrs T.

Give Mrs T a pinch for me.....Hehe!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao: OMM. Ola kala here, thank you. Just taking a break from clearing my outdoor garden now the snow's gone. I refuse to let a bad back stop me; anyway, I think it's just a wrenched muscle. Lordy, it's messy out there with many broken young rhododendrons and frost-burnt shrubs. But the spring bulbs are coming up, there are crocuses in the lawn and the first daffodil is in bloom. It will be interesting to see what has survived our first harsh winter here. Think I might try a seed in the vegetable plot this spring.

How did that anti-smoking shot work for you? (He said, lighting up another Camel). I heartily approve of people giving up smoking. As long as it's not me. :cheesygrinsmiley: Years ago I wrote an anti-smoking ad campaign for The Department of Health. Perhaps I should send it to you.

A lot of topics here? Well, it's good to cover the great warp and weft of the colourful tapestry of life when one's in intelligent and witty company. :laughtwo:

And I did give Mrs Teddy a pinch. And got a slap. She didn't believe me when I said it was from you. So consider yourself gently cyber-slapped. Back to the weeding.....
:circle-of-love:

Are you a nicotine fiend or is it the oral fixation that does it for you?

I used to smoke because it was something to do...it was nice to have a beer a smoke and a chat with someone...I never needed a fix. Eventually when I stopped smoking regularly each cigarette I smoked afterwards (bumming from friends) made me feel terrible and actually fueled me stopping. It helped that all my friends smoked light cigarettes. I can't stand the taste or smell of light cigarettes or crappy menthols. I haven't bought a pack for myself in a couple years and haven't touched a cigarette for almost a full year now. It seems like such a foreign thing...I almost can't believe I was a smoker and I'm glad it was only a habit for 4 years or so of my life.

Its never too late!

G'day Mr Teddy.... I quit smoking by only smoking herb :roorrip:... Pity I moved to a place where I'm able to get home every smoke'o and lunchtime :lot-o-toke: ... And I have a job I'm able to work stoned everyday...so I basically stopped doing one and up'd the ante on the other... But the cigs still get smoked with most alcoholic beverages I consume and every Saturday during summer whilst playing lawn bowls. Yep, he's a bowler, lol...
That's great your able to get outside and back into the garden... The sun rises again, lol... Take care of yourself, look after that back... Hope all is well. :peace:

:ciao: CC. Well done for stopping. It's extremely difficult. :thumb:
But one thing you need to know about Mr Teddy - He's not a quitter. :laughtwo:

:ciao: Grizz. How's that lovely outdoor plant of yours? You're very welcome to pop some sunny photos of her on here again.

We're just shooting the breeze round here until enough trichomes turn amber.

Lawn bowls?! Is that what they call Crown Green in England - the jack and the weighted bowls? That's brilliant. I used to watch it on telly. It is so like croquet that I used to play a lot - it all seems so gentile, but can be as vicious as you like. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning jaga. :circle-of-love:

The other thing is, it's basically compulsory to smoke in Greece. Get off the plane in Athens or Thessoloniki, go to the baggage collection area, stand beneath the international No Smoking sign, and light up. The Greeks are a proud and independent people with a natural distrust of authority: they do not like being told what they can and can't do. Wearing seatbelts is compulsory. Nobody (except me) does. Wearing motorcycle helmets is compulsory. Nobody (except me) does. I may not condone their actions, but I approve of their attitude.

Just gone midday here. I'm off to check those cloudy/amber mushroom thingies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao: OMM. Ola kala here, thank you. Just taking a break from clearing my outdoor garden now the snow's gone. I refuse to let a bad back stop me; anyway, I think it's just a wrenched muscle. Lordy, it's messy out there with many broken young rhododendrons and frost-burnt shrubs. But the spring bulbs are coming up, there are crocuses in the lawn and the first daffodil is in bloom. It will be interesting to see what has survived our first harsh winter here. Think I might try a seed in the vegetable plot this spring.

How did that anti-smoking shot work for you? (He said, lighting up another Camel). I heartily approve of people giving up smoking. As long as it's not me. :cheesygrinsmiley: Years ago I wrote an anti-smoking ad campaign for The Department of Health. Perhaps I should send it to you.

A lot of topics here? Well, it's good to cover the great warp and weft of the colourful tapestry of life when one's in intelligent and witty company. :laughtwo:
Well, it's good to cover the great warp and weft of the colourful tapestry of life when one's in intelligent and witty company.
And I did give Mrs Teddy a pinch. And got a slap. She didn't believe me when I said it was from you. So consider yourself gently cyber-slapped. Back to the weeding.....

Hi Mr. T ! :high-five:

So sorry about your wrenched muscle. That can be a real problem. Especially since you are cleaning everything up. Sounds like it will take a while. However your description of the flowers popping up. Sounds beautiful.
I can just picture it!
:Namaste:

The quit smoking shot was farce. A better description is it was BS. :smokin:Just a hook to get people in. A sucker I am at times!

Well! cyber-slapped. I am!

Well at least I'm in the right place! I also like the great warp and weft of the colourful tapestry of life when one's in intelligent and witty company. :Namaste:

Good morning jaga. :circle-of-love:

The other thing is, it's basically compulsory to smoke in Greece. Get off the plane in Athens or Thessoloniki, go to the baggage collection area, stand beneath the international No Smoking sign, and light up. The Greeks are a proud and independent people with a natural distrust of authority: they do not like being told what they can and can't do. Wearing seatbelts is compulsory. Nobody (except me) does. Wearing motorcycle helmets is compulsory. Nobody (except me) does. I may not condone their actions, but I approve of their attitude.

Just gone midday here. I'm off to check those cloudy/amber mushroom thingies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere relevant to the rampant corruption.

By the way the news on Mr Teddys journal is that all week every week its a 1HC-FTW-MMJ:circle-of-love:
Have a great one Mr Teddy
:rofl: Thanks, jaga. I don't know about 1HC.....but it would be good to make it to 42.0 pages. I think we will. :surf:

Hi Mr. T ! :high-five:

So sorry about your wrenched muscle. That can be a real problem. Especially since you are cleaning everything up. Sounds like it will take a while. However your description of the flowers popping up. Sounds beautiful.
I can just picture it!
:Namaste:

The quit smoking shot was farce. A better description is it was BS. :smokin:Just a hook to get people in. A sucker I am at times!

Well! cyber-slapped. I am!

Well at least I'm in the right place! I also like the great warp and weft of the colourful tapestry of life when one's in intelligent and witty company. :Namaste:
:ciao: OMM. Oh yes, you're in the right place alright. :high-five: Sorry about the shot. I did sound too good to be true. :circle-of-love:

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere relevant to the rampant corruption.
:ciao: CC. The real corruption has been amongst the very wealthy and large companies evading tax. When that happens, there's not much ordinary village folk can do except get by with their own local cash and barter economy. :surf:

Well, I think we're now into the tenth week of flowering. They will need watering this afternoon, so I'll take some snaps. But Blueberry will come down very soon, maybe this weekend. We tried a fairly substantial rogue, low bud from her last night. And my my my, I think she'll do very nicely now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

See you later, Playmates. :love:

:ciao: Grizz. How's that lovely outdoor plant of yours? You're very welcome to pop some sunny photos of her on here again.

We're just shooting the breeze round here until enough trichomes turn amber.

Lawn bowls?! Is that what they call Crown Green in England - the jack and the weighted bowls? That's brilliant. I used to watch it on telly. It is so like croquet that I used to play a lot - it all seems so gentile, but can be as vicious as you like. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mr Teddy, yep that's one and the same. Gentle and vicious, sums it up perfect. Shake you with the right whilst stabbing you with the left. A lot of biting the bottom lip, grumbling under the breath whilst all the while having a smile on the dial, saying, jolly good shot, lol...
No sun shinning here. Still warm air temp but we've had the worst summer in decade. Easterly winds blowing sea mist and covering our sky with clouds. Hurting my plants... So many flowers but mmmmm, should be a lot fatter. Hope they finish up, but who knows.. Once it starts raining here it won't stop for months..looks like I've got about 8 weeks left with it, and it's first week of autumn next week. Haven't even checked when Easter is?? I'm hoping it's a later one, that could give me a couple if extra weeks of alright weather....
Playing in the finals this weekend. If we win Saturday, it'll be grand final Sunday.... Gotta bring home the bacon :) Peace man.

image20391.jpg

image20392.jpg

image20394.jpg

OMG Grizz

Back
Top Bottom