MNS - My New Spot

Stumps here now.. too hot :rofl: can't wait for big bash to start..

Straight perlite.. I've got some coir going at the moment, dtw..

First update for outdoors girl in the spot this year.. master Kaze.... hasn't had anything yet, no water no feed no nothing.. she's hit with whitefly at the moment. I'm not concerned and I won't do anything, as my raspberries strawberries etc are starting to get into flower, it'll be good fodder and calling for the ladybugs.. anyways, she's looking a nice healthy green..

IMG_017563.JPG

That soil looks wet :rofl: I just threw some old indoor soil over the base of the plant :rofl:

First update for outdoors girl in the spot this year.. master Kaze.... hasn't had anything yet, no water no feed no nothing.. she's hit with whitefly at the moment. I'm not concerned and I won't do anything, as my raspberries strawberries etc are starting to get into flower, it'll be good fodder and calling for the ladybugs.. anyways, she's looking a nice healthy green..

IMG_017563.JPG
Looks nice . Win that strain as well . Think I have 13 auctions won.

Your sounding as bad as me :rofl: problem is, everyone your bidding on, you want to grow now.. that keeps happening.. all of a sudden you have these awesome strains you can't get to :rofl: but each grow is exciting, popping something you've been hanging to try..

Your sounding as bad as me :rofl: problem is, everyone your bidding on, you want to grow now.. that keeps happening.. all of a sudden you have these awesome strains you can't get to :rofl: but each grow is exciting, popping something you've been hanging to try..
Haha I won't be needing to bid again for a while. Only Nevilles haze and critical mass has been eluding me hahaha.

Nevilles haze goes for the most.. usually between $40-$60 euro.. ssh, mango haze, back widow and critical mass Usually next most expensive, $25-$50 euro..

What are you planning to grow?

Medicine Man

IMG_017874.JPG

IMG_018065.JPG

IMG_018167.JPG

IMG_018364.JPG

IMG_018459.JPG

IMG_018567.JPG

IMG_018654.JPG

Looks a shit load better than what the photos are showing..

Got a portable vape yesterday.. did what I said wasn't going to do and got a cheaper one.. still spent $200, which to me is ridiculously expensive.. I mean, I love bongs, smoked them for too long, but man, first 5 years was spring valley bottle garden hose, metal cone and plumbers tubing.. then came some ceramic shit harsh bongs (back to spring valleys), some glass and rubber agung's to now, still cheap ass all glass.. but I think in 25 years I've spent less on all my bongs combined compared to that cheap vaporiser.. and I already spent more than that on a table top vape I never use.. expensive habit vaping..
Oh,the vape I got is called a boundless cfx. A sort of mighty copy.. there's a 100 page thread on them,dudes have modified them and apparently they are the best by far, at their price point.. so I also got the mods for it, glass flowmaster mouthpiece, some elb and some screens.. hope I don't break it trying to do the mods.. I'm good st breaking shit..

Thanks mate.. yeah just about done, waiting on a little colour and I'll flush..

This sums up my life :rofl: looking for some tips on the vape I got, I find out that they released a 2.0 version last week :rofl: one I got with the Black Friday deal will be cheaper again in a fortnight when the new ones come in :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom