Moderator Elections 2006

Founder
We are currently seeking Interns and Volunteers to fill many positions.

If you would like to join our team, please tell us what position you would like to apply for and why...

Tell us why you think you would be good for the job and how you plan to contibute to our mission....

We would like to get feedback on these candidates from everyone, to help us make the right decisions...

Positions Available:

• Medical Marijuana Forum - Moderating the Med Forums and Updating Sponsored Co-op Menus

• Medical Marijuana Reps - Selling Ad Space to Co-ops and Reviewing Nuggets

• 420 Events - Posting 420 related events in our Calendar

• 420 School - Moderating 420 School Forums and adding more Facts and Information

• Grow Room - Moderating the Grow Room and adding more Facts and Information

Please tell us a little about yourself and what position you would like to fill and how you plan to contribute to our mission.

Serious Inquiries and Feedback Only.
(sidetracking and hijacking of this thread will be deleted)

On your mark, get set, Smoke!
:tommy:

Okay let's try this again!

I am a pretty knowledgeable, likable, fun-loving but rule abiding guy. I have moderated 2 10,000+ member forums, and countless other smaller ones. I have pretty good people skills, a level head, a passion for spreading marijuana's mission.

I am simply applying because it is a way for me to get more involved with the community and to build stronger bonds with everyone. I work in front of a computer, so I am always able to check the forums. I have an eye for what does and doesn't belong, and I take action.

As I said before, if you vote for me, do it because you like me. No one wants a moderator who is qualified, but isn't respected. It just turns out wrong for everyone.

Lounge Moderator, probably should of added that.

" Im Dad.....Im in Pain.....and I want your VOTE "

Paid for by friends of Dadinpain.

I would like to be considered for MMJ Moderator
Later Gator
Dad

i deleted the other thread because i couldn't figure out how to remove the poll and nobody was coming forward since they thought the candidates had already been chosen...

please begin your feedback on these candidates again...
i would like to see more people come forward to apply for these positions.

possibly one three after he helps me do a few things, sort of a probationary test...;)
bunny will be up for discussion...
waiting to see feedback on her...
dad, you are just too new brother...i mean dad...lol
sorry man, but with every possible 420 related website on the net trying to figure out my recipe for success, the last thing i will do is bring onboard someone brand new... spies are everywhere right now....the price of being the best...;)
please get involved here and show us what you can do,...
become part of the family and ask me again in a few months...
you don't have to be a mod to help us get the medical section growing..
no pun intended...;)

well in my opinion cherry will do awesome(dont prove me wrong cherry lol)
one three will do fine i think, dont really know him to well.

stoner4life has resigned from his gallery and lounge mod positions, still waiting to hear his decision in regards to his news mod position... therefore, i need a couple gallery mods and possibly a couple more people on the news team if he resigns.

who's next to join our team?

Thanks 420 for the kind offer. I will hit you up again in the future. This site seems to be more user friendly and covers so many more topics than a lot of other sites dont have. Look forward to talking to you all, and congrats to all who made the cut. Whoooyaaa

Later Gator
Dad

akorn, you are my next decision...
still need to discuss you with the grow team and other mods first...
but you are like 94.20% approved at this time...;)
thanks for your help brother!

Dudes, if you guys think that choosing moderator is just a fun thing to do, think twice. It's pretty time consuming. You're about to choose a person that you'll have to trust with your site and that you'll have to train. Do you guys have any idea how many moderators we've gone through in the last 2 years? Alot, beleive me alot.. Mods use to come and go all the time on this site.. We want to change that. Over time, we've learnt from our mistakes and we are looking for the best possible candidates and the ones that will last in the long run.

We do however give every candidate a chance to get nominated, after that we usualy narrow the selection down. If anyone wants to nominate themselves or somebody, please do not hesitate to do so as this thread will continue.

i would like to be a part of the welcome committee, there are others that are really good at saying high also

i feel all the regulars around here should just try and make an effort to greet new people. the more that become regulars the merrier. new people=new jokes, new=wisdom etc. i miss a few, but when i see one i take a moment to say high.

I nominate One Three for Graphic's Team, he seems to hop on banner requests really quickly, and he seems good at it.

Back
Top Bottom