Moderator Elections 2007

Founder
Who wants to get involved and help us create Cannabis awareness to the world?

We are currently seeking a few good News Hawks, one solid News Moderator and a Gallery Moderator.

Please tell us a bit about yourself, which position you would like to apply for and why you want to join our team.

:tommy:

:peace: Greetings,

I wish I could help out! I certainly have the office background and finanical knowledge but alas, I live in Tustin and the commute is 2 much 4 this old woman!

Brightest Blessings, Continued Success,
Arlene Ganja Grandma:allgood:

I would LOVE to have the chance at being APARTT OF THE 420 FAMILY!

I have great office skills/computer knowledge, phone skills, and co-op know abouts within the S.F.V and L.A.

Damien

Re: Moderator Elections 2007 HOOBAGE

Hey: life is way to short, i know i just got back from cal. my sister's 16 yr old son got killed in a car accident 2 other 16 yr old friend he was the only one killed, hardest thing ive ever done to go comfort her, so 420 has been with my life started at 18, 2 hours of math i was flunking the course till i met maryjane. Its has helped out soo many people i even have a roor now gls on gls on gls volcano to vap for better health, if i can do anything to pass the word or help just ask people say i have the gift of gab iam a chef/ mr mom mothernature has gotton me through alot in my life so i love me some thc!! i also have a very green thumb have been to amsterdam,:smokin3: lived in alot of nice places for what i like to call hoobage my slange for herb. Woody I HAVE GROWN UP WITH 420 AND I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW ALL THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT!!

im for anything im so deep in this shit anyway i suport what ever let me know what you need and ill try and help just keep nine point in the loop

wow alot of new people here...heh..

Racefan should be a grow mod with me, he has mod experience and has been a great help so far.
MC and Akorn are really close seconds, we have a great team in grow but I am wanting Racefan as a partner.

Why you guys do all the hard work I can sit in the corner rolling the spliffs and passing them out.
When the world can see how great companies roll when their employees have a spliff in their system their all going to wan't their own spliff boy.
When they do they can hit me up at corner spliff boy. com to talk about how many rollers they need and their hourly wage.

Seriously though, what ya need to do is get people like me together in a big bunch, take us out and get us drunk then sit back and watch the fights, murders, drunk drivers and the innocent killed or permanently injured for life.
One week later take the same people out (the ones that are still alive that is) get them all high this time no alchohole and then sit back whatch the interaction,peace,love, and friendships blossom and then ask the government when they figured out the amount of taxes to charge for their beloved alchohole, how much was each innocent ded victom of alcohole abuse worth?
I'd like to see their calculation, weed grows freely so we get nothing from it, make it elegal.
Next on the ajenda, Alchohole doesnt grow freely so we can make it ourselfs, charge through the roof for taxes because off how many it kills, oops i mean because of how hard it is to make yeah thats what we will tell those idiots.
Well thats govenor azaidens to cents off taxes worth

maybe i'm not reading this right, but aren't you talking about basically an online position? everyone's talking about commutes and office experience.... if by a news hawk you mean someone keeping tabs on shit, I have a dozen or so google alerts put out, so every day I get probably 20 e-mails primarily concerning decriminalization and medical mj news. plus lots of entertaining bs about weed. i'd love to help out all I could. I'm already a member of norml, mpp and dpa. peace, ronnie

Urdedpal said:
Racefan should be a grow mod with me, he has mod experience and has been a great help so far.
MC and Akorn are really close seconds, we have a great team in grow but I am wanting Racefan as a partner.

Not that this is a Grow Mod "election", but I'd have to second that. Racefan for Mod! He's def got it together. :bongrip:

BTW...what's up with all the "1's" applying and posting here? Come on older members STEP UP!

what is it with all these people with one or two posts trying to apply for these positions? while i would love to aplly for this, i kno im too new to actually get anything, but i just had to say something about all these uninvolved members thinkin that theyll get it.

Yeah, this is the Raggamuffin, and I just want to throw my hat into the ring, let me see well I have been a med.cannibis user for 7 years now so I could be pursuaded to join the team!

4iLLEsT2bTCH0 said:
what is it with all these people with one or two posts trying to apply for these positions? while i would love to aplly for this, i kno im too new to actually get anything, but i just had to say something about all these uninvolved members thinkin that theyll get it.

thats what I was thinking!! lol

anyone trying to get a news mod position, maybe show 420 that you find good articles to share, prove yourself. just a thought

Hell fellow friends that i dont know but i know we all share the same thoughts about cannibis awearness and i know we all would like to let the government know that cannibis is not the problem with society and and that it helps balence society and get the dirty drugs of the street.But i want to get in with 420 because of the power i have here in texas and i want to help 420 expand and show people the true side of medical cannibis i have a mother suffering from multiple sclerousis and it sucks that i cant get her good meds legal without the head ache of the law.But please consider me as a rebel for the cause.Please email me if you have any questions or advise:cool:

ETexasCapo

420grower said:
i wish as many of you would stand up for legalization,thats what were fighting for is it not?fuck all the decriminalizing,and all the bullshit that goes with it,in ohio we play that game,10 or so possession charges a year,lots of money for the courts and there cause,wake up people,they collect there money,while you spend yours on overpriced homegrown,we need to get laws changed to let farmers like me to be allowed to grow the cash crop of our choice,not what our government decides is o.k. for us to grow,or what brings them the most in tax monies,get out of the closet and use your 1st amendment rights,SPEAK OUT,now go roll a fatty and have a great day,420 grower -out

I think we are all fighting for the same goal of full legalization; but it is a staged process. if we went all out for full legalize, we would get nowhere. look at what has changed in the last 10 yrs; 11 states with med mj (thousands and thousands of sick people can keep comfortable now)< several cities and municipalities with lowest level laws--which mean you'll get arrested for a barking dog, or spitting on the sidewalk before you do for possession of weed. nevada almost got their law this time, they probably will next time. thay lost by a 46/54 vote. if a few more of us would have voted, nevada would have a new law whereby anyone 21 or older could walk in to an approved state facility and buy an ounce. GROWN, PROCESSED, SOLD, TAXED AND REGULATED BY THE STATE OF NEVADA!! BUYING POT FROM THE GOVERNMENT!! how unrealistic would that have seemed a few years ago?

plus all the cities like denver--a major american city-- passed a city law that's in effect right now legalizing pot. unfortunately the state still outlaws it, and Mason Tvert and SAFER colorado tried to campaign against state laws, coming close but not quite enough.
so much has happened, I believe we're about 5 yrs from being able to smoke marijuana with absolutely no fear of johnny law touching us.

shavluk said:
dont let my post count fool you,,,,,,

try google,,,some of us have been at this since some were in grade school

but apply anyway and good luck,,, keep up the activism,,,,,

all im going to say is no im not going to do anything... it doesnt matter how long you have been here for... some of these people have been members of this site for years but have NEVER posted until now, in this election thread. bc they want a shot at the positions. i dont think its right. there are some people who have only been here for months and their post counts are in the thousands, that shows how active they are in this community. that shows that they CARE about this cause and they want to help people. they are the ones who deserve these positions, not the people who only want the title under their name to change.

Back
Top Bottom