Seeking News Hawks and Moderator

Founder
We are currently in search for the new News Moderator and a few good News Hawks.

If interested, please tell me a little about your experience with Marijuana and why you want to help us create Cannabis awareness.

:adore:

I'd love to do it as I spend a long time looking up news stories everyday anyway. I'm a news whore and love to know what's going on in the world and share. I'm really passionate about legalizing marijuana as I feel it is a plant just like sage or thyme. I also feel people should have a right to do what they want to their own bodies. Since marijuana helps with many medical problems it's rediculous that people can't have legal access to it and have to risk federal prosecution. I think it's important to educate the public about the true nature of marijuana so they can make educated decisions about its legalization, and that education is the key to legalizing. I feel we are almost going through another dark age where the government does as much as possible to keep the public from being educated because that would give them less control.
I love to smoke marijuana. It helps me focus ( I have ADD) and it relaxes me, not to mention inspires me to reach a better part of myself. I think it is one of mother nature's greatest gifts and I have so much respect for it. I plan to do as much as I can in my lifetime to make it legal.

I've been using marijuana for a few years now. My interest began with its medical potential. As a frequent migraine suffer with a bad knee and back, I looked for ways other then conventional doctors to help myself. I found this in marijuana. It actually took me two or three months of studying online before I seeked it out to try it. Once I was finally able to obtain it, I noticed its medical potential by the third hit. I've been trying to educate as many as I can since. Im not yet a Prop 215 patient, due to lack of funding, buts its in my future plans. I would like to seek out news for this website. To help it grow and prosper. We need as many people on our side as we can get. If we have reliable cannabis news, that is up to date, more people will use this website as their only source.

awesome... thanks you two!

i just made a new usergroup called News Hawks and added you two, happykid and sx420, plus dankcloset and bluntkilla...

urdedpal is currently in charge of you all...
as soon as we find a serious, worthy applicant, hopefully amongst you, we will crown that person news mod...

i will pm you all the news info and we'll see what you can do...
i'm split between way too many projects right now, so my extra input may be limited, please get with urdedpal when he gets back online in the next day or so...his wife changed internet service providers without letting him know and there is a week lag in between the switch where he has no service...

thank you all so very much..
as i have said many times and will many more, the news is the most important thing to me here, the pictures and fun stuff could all disappear and i wouldn't care...this is all about creating cannabis awareness, everything i do, so THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for helping me to do so.
:adore:

more applicants to join the news team would still be greatly appreciated...
we go through news hawks like underwear, so...
we can never have too many on the team...:cheesygrinsmiley:

a lot of people have the honest intention of wanting to help us...
but once they find that it really is work, they usually bail...
some think we just smoke weed every day and have fun...
it's not like that, i sure do wish it was...:headbanger:

awesome...
thanks happykid...;)

dankcloset, could you be so KIND as to show the new hawks, what urdedpal showed you, to get the rest of the team started?... that would rule... i can't seem to find the info and don't have enough time right now to look for it...

slowly but surely, more and more people are learning about our cause.

Im not afraid of work either. If its to get this harmless plant legalized, Im down. Sorry I havn't been around much today. I had to work and will probably tomorrow or monday too. But once I get the details on exactly what I gotta do, I will be more then willing to help out to my fullest extent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

okay..
we found our mods and a couple hawks...
congrats and many thanks to happykid for landing the cali news mod position..
congrats and many thanks to dankcloset for getting the worldwide news mod position...
420 thanks to sx420 and bluntkilla for becoming our news hawks...
and MUCHO thanks to pinch as always for posting news and helping people find their way around the medical forums...
we'll see how this goes for the next few weeks and then we will toke...er talk again...

:adore: :adore: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom