Modest Grower Goes Perpetual

This makes me wanna flip to flower so bad! Lmao

It's been nice since the flip! How has CBD been working for you?

I have a batch of CBD pucks and rosin I just decarbbed in a nice warm bath in olive oil. It should make some good CBD oil for the old man. Added some decarbbed rosin to the wife's tea as a tester just now.

How has CBD been working for you?

It’s been a treat! Haven’t taken many painkillers since. I was thinking about turning the last harvest into gummies or something. I have enough lying around could make a pretty big batch. Let me know how she makes out,

It’s been a treat! Haven’t taken many painkillers since. I was thinking about turning the last harvest into gummies or something. I have enough lying around could make a pretty big batch. Let me know how she makes out,

She drank half the tea and was out like a light! She's been slowly opening up to CBD after it keeps delivering every time she tries it. I want to make some gummies for her but I'm still waiting on my Dr. Seedsman CBD seeds.

I guess I have a few pink kush buds left and could make a batch. I just love the flavor when it's in a joint. I suppose I can part with it for her.

I cleared out some space in the veg tent and got these ladies outdoors. Glad it was a successful trip, so much chaos going on these days I was glad the drive was uneventful.

20200531_142343.jpg

She drank half the tea and was out like a light!

Fantastic! My wife really wants to try her hand at making gummies. I had planned on doing a QWISO wash on a bunch of the stuff I have. It’s so hard to get 99% iso right now in my area though.

Thanks @The Celt, it just seems everywhere around here is out of stock due to the pandemic. The RONA here usually has 4L for $25 (I live in a farming area) but they can’t seem to get it. I think I’ll make some more phone calls today. It’s been a week or so since I last searched.

So the flowering tent is on cruise control for the most part. The Blue Dream looks like it has a calmag deficiency so I flushed both plants with water and some calmag. I'll go back to regular feeding next watering. I'm at about 6.5 grams per gallon of Mega Crop right now.

The veg tent is pretty empty these days. I have 10 peppers on cups and a few in Peat pucks still. The four Jack Herer are looking good in their cups. I ordered a ton of 5 gallon fabric pots and fox farm ocean forest. By the time they are delivered I think I will be ready to plant those in their forever pots.

As for the young plants that were put outside, they seem to be doing great so far.

Resized_20200602_111037_28017844078040(1).jpeg

20200602_111452_27927954756616.jpg

I finally woke up with enough time to snap some pictures in the flowering tent this morning.

I gave one of the Lemon Cheese colas a gentle squeeze and was greeted by a lovely smell of cheese! I have always loved cheese strains so I am really excited to see how she turns out now. Have a great day everyone!

20200603_080004.jpg

20200603_075943.jpg

20200603_090058.jpg

Hi @SmokeSara :ciao: That's my garden mascot. Doesn't have a name at the moment. I got him because he reminds me of a phrase a good friend of mine said once which was hammock gardening. It just means you are relaxing while nature does its thing. I hope you are having a fantastic day. Thanks for stopping by!

Hi @SmokeSara :ciao: That's my garden mascot. Doesn't have a name at the moment. I got him because he reminds me of a phrase a good friend of mine said once which was hammock gardening. It just means you are relaxing while nature does its thing. I hope you are having a fantastic day. Thanks for stopping by!
hammock gardening. That's a good meaning. :D

Happy Friday! I hope the sun is shining on you and your gardens. A relaxing Friday over here. I have a lot of tidying up to do this weekend but all is well in the flowering tent. Have a fantastic weekend!

20200605_075019.jpg

Thanks a lot @Canadadoes I am just happy these two are doing as well as they are. I love the smell when I open up the tent now, an aroma of real funky cheese and fruitiness fills the air. Fingers crossed these ladies keep bulking up.

Came across a patch of ditch weed while on my daily walk at work. This patch seems to keep coming back each year. Just fun to see it growing wild. I thought about doing a gorilla grow out here but I guess they would likely be full of less than desirable seeds
20200605_153303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom