Mold resistencet (sp?) strains

Stoned Redneck

Sorry can't spell 2 good..anyway.What is a good strain that dosn't have mold problems? Every year as winter comes on so does the MOLD !! Last year not too bad but this year its got my attention...I bought some house brand SNS 244 from my local sun shop. They said it will work in the soil and by spraying. I put 1 qt in 2 different plants in 5 gallon bags.they are hash plants from seed ( i thought these were mold restancent)and i thought these were the ticket ,but no..One has been showing mold for the last 3 weeks.i messed around with different stuff trying to fix it on the fly so to speak.i so hope this ABC stuff works.I can only blame myself for not planing better this last spring.So I am planing ahead this time. So Hempers ,what are some good strains for this Great North Wet (West) Thank you all ,Red

I ran blackberry kush along with 5 other strains and got PM. All of the plants were effected by the PM except for the blackberry kush!

Hey Ice ,Thanks for the advice.( i'm a poet and don't know it haha) I just sweatin the next week as I dropped plants last year on the 10th of October.I may just do it sooner to be safe. Nothing worse than seeing all your work get moldy...The tricromes sp? haven't turned dark yet. Is all white ok? can they make that much difference? Thanks and happy Hemping... Red

Back
Top Bottom