More stupid stoners in the news...

cybregrrl

Drive-thru pot smoke gives pair away Thu Jun 29, 10:35 PM ET

BUFFALO, N.Y. - A pair of pot smokers picked the wrong day to use the drive-thru window at a KFC restaurant in Buffalo. Two men in their 20s pulled up to the restaurant's window and asked for the Wednesday special.

Meanwhile, a couple of narcotics detectives were inside ordering their food. That's when a cloud of marijuana smoke wafted into the restaurant. The detectives then spotted the two men smoking what one of the cops called "the biggest marijuana cigar your ever saw."

The detectives went outside and arrested 23-year-old Charles Morris and 26-year-old Gregory Quick, both of Buffalo. The two men were charged with possession of marijuana and smoking it in public.

One of the cops said he got the cashier to refund the pot smokers' money for the Wednesday special.

:joint:

Cy

Yeah there's no reason that anyone would have to smoke while they order their food. It's just commen sense.

old smokey:

You're SO right! I'd go to KFC after smoking, not while... That's just stupidity squared.

:joint:

Cy

I heard that on the news the other day. We have done that so many times. I won't be anymore though. Still a funny story to tell everyone.

Omg...funny lol...
But still a cautionary tale for the rest of us.

I never do drivethrough while smoking but there have been countless times I have ordered food and been smoking when the delivery guy shows up we give em a few hits to make their night more pleasent.

Though when we decided to order pizza one night after smoking a massive ammount of weed we could not do the math to find how what we could order with all the money we chipped in so my friend len calls up the pizza place and is like "yeah! how much fucking pizza can I get for 40bucks?" and we all just cracked up so hard. Though we did get like 5 party size pizzas's outta the deal.

lol, I've never smoked while ordering food, but I have smoked on the way to places like Taco Bell or Whataburger, and they could always tell I was high.

This one time I was on my way home from work, and I was smokin a joint on the way to Taco Bell, so I smoked half of it and then stuck it my left ear, like a dumbass, so after I ordered I pulled up and the cashier dude saw it and laughed and said, "hey man, you wanna share that joint in your ear?" and for a split second I freaked out, and then I laughed and was like, "sure ok" it was 1 a.m and there were no cars anywhere, so I was about to give it to hom and then he says, "hey dude, I'll give you 3 extra Gordita Crunch's if you gimme the rest of that doobie" and I was like, "are you shittin me?" and he says, "hell yeah man, we're about to close and I haven't smoked in about 2 months, you will be my personal hero if you help me out here, I'll go get the Gorditas and give them to you right now" so I said "well that's a fuckin deal" So he went and got me 3 Gorditas and I gave him my half joint, and he was so happy, he was still saying thank you as I drove away. Turns out that the cashier was the boyfriend of one of my friend's sister, so we've hung out a few times since then, crazy shit.

Urdedpal said:
At least he got a refund.

maybe because they got arrested and never got to eat their food :laughtwo:

I've pulled up to Drive-Thrus obviously high (never smoking) and had the guys ask me if they can buy something from me. I never carry, because in both Maryland and D.C. weed hasn't been decriminalized so I would do time for even a gram. But it's still funny to get asked.

Reefer2me said:
...we pulled an already made one out of the trash and put it in a bag for him......yummm hahaaaa fuck fast food!!
and I watched as my b/f pissed in the pickels.....

Well the subject is "STUPID stoners" after all. Sounds like a jailable offense to me.

Reefer2me said:
I watched as my b/f pissed in the pickels.....

This is why I don't eat at McDonalds or other places that hire kids (some are hard working) or people who don't give a damn. If they really needed the job and money to get by, they'd prolly take there job a tad bit more serious.

Lilstinky420 said:
This is why I don't eat at McDonalds or other places that hire kids (some are hard working) or people who don't give a damn. If they really needed the job and money to get by, they'd prolly take there job a tad bit more serious.

we definately didnt give a damn............"want some fries with that??" LOL

Is marijuana legal in canada? I feel so stupid asking this haha!

A few days ago I went to a chinese restaurant with my friend, and we were fucking BLAZED out of our minds. They lady could soo tell and was like all irritated with us and shit.. she was like sign HERE. And shoved the receipt in my face haha.

The next day we got delivery from some burger joint (joint... haha) and the delivery guy could smell the weed and was like hey guys having fun? Haha we were like yeahhhh! You wanna hit it? And he took a bong rip. Haha!

Ahh I love food.

Back
Top Bottom