Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

So did you harvest UD?

So did you harvest UD?
I did. The first one that in pretty sure it's a chem pheno. It was the most vigorous, but it fell all over itself about a week ago. It smells tasty. Very sweet gas smell. I'll have my first sample smoke in a couple of days.

Great

I did. The first one that in pretty sure it's a chem pheno. It was the most vigorous, but it fell all over itself about a week ago. It smells tasty. Very sweet gas smell. I'll have my first sample smoke in a couple of days.
if its a chem it will likely have a nice floaty relaxing high a nice feeling of contentment! :)

I opened my flower room and the Huckleberry male I put in there is really taking off. I'm excited. I'm wondering if I should use one of my UD 7 cuts to pollinate as well. That pair would make some bushy plants.

@overlord I thought you might like to see the Durban that popped for me is coming along after it's early mutation.
I also had the Gogi Pupil out of flower yesterday to rearrange things so I snapped a picture of her.
Stay safe

Wow Morglie, that Huck dude has some looks for sure. I'd bet a UD 7 cross would be fantastic!
I agree with Gov! I think that sounds like a great cross bud!
Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I'm going to throw one in flower tomorrow. I was hoping to run it outdoors this year, but I think this cross is the better choice. I still have a few cuttings I may be able to root sitting in water. I may get lucky there.

I opened my flower room and the Huckleberry male I put in there is really taking off. I'm excited. I'm wondering if I should use one of my UD 7 cuts to pollinate as well. That pair would make some bushy plants.

@overlord I thought you might like to see the Durban that popped for me is coming along after it's early mutation.
I also had the Gogi Pupil out of flower yesterday to rearrange things so I snapped a picture of her.
Stay safe

Yes and thank you, I am interested in seeing all your fine plants though. :yummy:

I just keep going back and looking at that handsome boy. Looks like anything you cross that with will only be better.
I've been on a cull kick lately. Mainly due to the shrinking room in veg as my plants get bigger. I couldn't let this guy go without doing something with him though.
Yes and thank you, I am interested in seeing all your fine plants though. :yummy:
I'll make sure and get some more up there.

The next Ultra Dawg is coming down this weekend. I'll try and get a picture of this one as she hasn't fallen all over herself like the last one. At least yet. We'll see once I start to move her.

Waiting for these pics!

Waiting for these pics!
I hope it doesn't tumble on itself. It's in a big 17 gallon tote in the back of my flower room. O have to drag it out over a couple of lips at the doorways along with between all my plants. It's been a very nice plant though. Better yielding and know frost than the one I cut last week. That one was very vigorous, but didn't take off in flower. A good reason to grow out before you make crosses. I would have picked that one early on because of the vigor.

I'm really liking the look of the bushy #7 one. I don't think I've seen a pic of an UD that's as dense as that one. I have a feeling it's going to be a good yielder. I let it get close to root bound in the 17 before I flipped it.

I'll make sure and get some more up there.

Naturally I want to see how these develop and your thoughts on it over all.
However my next run will be a sativa but most likely a fem from Ace seeds.

The goal is to have my own place by the end of the year and not rent any longer. When that happens , I will start cracking all of my collection and saving the best clones for seed making purposes.
Until then I will work with fems that are readily available.

:thanks:

:morenutes: Holy little shop of horrors batman!
I tried Docs method of up potting and flipping with my first 2 Ultra Dawgs to see how that method worked for me. I had them root bound in 5 gallons before I put them in the 17s. I'm trimming the first one this evening and I'm not expecting more than 3 zips from it. This second one this weekend should give me 4+ but that's still pathetic for how big of pot it's in. The ones I've ran until they were drinking every 3-4 days in veg in the big totes have done better for me. I'm still not getting close to a zip per gallon though which is my goal. Normally I get 2-3 off of my 5 gallons, but those are drinking every 2 days when they get flipped so they are root bound at that time.
Naturally I want to see how these develop and your thoughts on it over all.
However my next run will be a sativa but most likely a fem from Ace seeds.

The goal is to have my own place by the end of the year and not rent any longer. When that happens , I will start cracking all of my collection and saving the best clones for seed making purposes.
Until then I will work with fems that are readily available.

:thanks:
That's awesome. Way better to own than rent. You can set up a good sized area. You'll want space for them if you're running a group. From the way this one is looking I have a feeling it's going to stretch.......

Back
Top Bottom