Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

I had to go back and look very nice they all look good I love the frost on that ud you could have a good one there theres some nice colors going in there very pretty!
I've got two UD in flower side by side. In veg the one was noticably more vigorous, but now that they're flowering, it's the other one that is packing on the weight and frost. I'm excited to try some Ultra Dawg finally.
Some great stuff there Morglie. Those leaves on those clones are infatuating.
Thank you.

I didn't notice how different they all were until I put the tops there. It's pretty cool to see the variations in the same cross.

I'm glad you at least got 1 Lambnesia! Everything's looking great! :high-five:
Thanks! Yea, I was beginning to wonder for a bit. It's a nice vigorous plant. It's not going to be the biggest yielder, but it looks like it's going to have some decent sized buds on it. I've never grown Amnesia to know how sativa like the plant itself is, but the buzz was all head in the bud I tried. It's not nearly as wild as I anticipated it would be, by the fact that it's got Lambsbread in it. Nice lime smell to it.

That Gogi Pupil is a hungry beast. I had to give it a table spoon of blood meal along with a 4x GE drench going in to flower to get her to perk up. I thought I was going to fry it for certain, but she's happy as a lark now.

congrats now its trim jail theres some nice bud there have fun.:yahoo:
I try to stagger plants so I didn't have do much to trim at once. I guess this kind of messes with that plan. This is about three times the size of what I normally grow. It's some nice stinky bud.
Looks like a Jackson Pollack painting. Gonna be a good day brother. GO GET'EM!!!
I didn't know him and had to look up his work. I immediately saw what you're saying. Very avant-garde. :laughtwo:

Another strawb question, I was thinking of buying started plants from a big seed/nursery, Gurneys, but am concerned I'm asking for trouble with pests that I would likely introduce to my tents. I think I'd need to keep them inside for a bit. Do you think I should be concerned, maybe I should just start from seed....? That's all I need, another seed addiction!:rofl:

Another strawb question, I was thinking of buying started plants from a big seed/nursery, Gurneys, but am concerned I'm asking for trouble with pests that I would likely introduce to my tents. I think I'd need to keep them inside for a bit. Do you think I should be concerned, maybe I should just start from seed....? That's all I need, another seed addiction!:rofl:

At least those seeds are a bit less expensive.

If you're putting them in your tents with your plants, I'd treat them. If you don't have leaf wash from the kit, you can pick up a neem oil or spinosad spray treatment at the store that'll do the trick.
At least those seeds are a bit less expensive.
Yes, but they do add up. I probably have $60 worth of seeds for my garden this year. We're trying a while slew of sweet peppers and different black tomato varieties.

Not putting in tent was just thinking in my basement but even that would be risky right? I do have leaf wash but still not sure its worth the risk...? I'll give it more thought. They start shipping in a couple weeks, maybe I can get them to hold off until mid may and I can put right in the ground.....

Not putting in tent was just thinking in my basement but even that would be risky right? I do have leaf wash but still not sure its worth the risk...? I'll give it more thought. They start shipping in a couple weeks, maybe I can get them to hold off until mid may and I can put right in the ground.....
just a little info I had a male plant that I was moving back and forth between outside and a closet and obviously a white fly got on me then I went into the tent bingo I had a whitefly outbreak I was able to get rid of them but Im not going to make that mistake again good luck brother!

I keep my grow area meticulously clean and am OCD about cross-contamination. Even so, I got some persistent PM from some clones I allowed in. It took several weeks, a sulfur burner, multiple room wipe-downs and even tossing a few nice plants that I felt I simply couldn't trust before I could say I was finally rid of it. I've not had a pest or plant illness before or since, but I doubt I would ever trust dispensary clones into my room. Outdoors? maybe, but then I would have to suit up before passing from my outdoor to my indoor. Just be careful.

If they're selected cuts, maybe, but if they're just the standard stuff, heck, sprout your own. :slide:

I have plans to start my veggies shortly. I was planning on doing it this morning, but that didn't happen, so soon. I cleared my upper shelf yesterday and moved my temperature gage up there to see how warm it is. It should be in the low 80's which should be about perfect for sprouting.

The strawberries we put in the ground last year were all fresh from the greenhouse. They got a kick start with the pond muck the spot was treated with, but as long as they get their roots in the first year, they should spread if you have good soil. You're not going to get a yield the first year anyways, so it's not much different.

Back
Top Bottom