Mother plant question

quantuman

hii so i growalmost 4years and i work with seed not cuting i prefer like thet and from my consideration .so for now let's say i find a strain thet i like and want to tike from her cutting , how it works ? i need to grow her under mh or cool light all the time in 18/6 ?
and from which level,week, i cant cut her ?
and which nuts i need to give her for all the grow ?
i use the GHE chart from seed to and the 3 first week is from seed and cut , so i need to repeat on the 0-3 weeks again and again antil i decide to stop ?
or else ?
:thanks:
u can look i start a new journal 2 female from greenhouse mix package indica/sativa :yummy:
and how the system thet i build ...

Check these links out' they shoud get u pointed in the right direction> When should I take clones from my plants?, How and where do I cut my clones?. Hope this helps some. :peace: I top at 1 month (take 1 cutting) and after two months I take around five cuttings the 1st week. It really depends upon the strain. Some grow longer limbs and taller making it possible to take more cuts sooner. Jus be sure that there are at least 2 sets of leaves from the branch u are going to "stick" (clone). I try to make sure there are at least three sets of nodes personally. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom