Moving To Non Auto Flower

rumplestiltskin

Hey,

So my next plants are doing to be normal feminized seeds, moving away from autos to have more potential and control of growth and stages etc.

Can I start these off in 5 Gallon Grow Pots and just leave them in them? Or is this another entirely different process? Does it matter much?

My light schedule will be 18/6 for veg, roughly 3-6 weeks and then 12/12 for flowering.

Cheers!

Hey Rumple what brings you to this neck of the woods?

Matters a lot. With photoperiods you benefit by up-cans or transplants. Start in 20 ounce cup poke holes in bottom etc. get her going in that cup, later when she’s real healthy & rootbound in the cup, upcan to a 1 gallon, do the same again then but on last upcan score the rootball in 4 places around the sides & slap her in at least a 5 or 7 gallon final container. Scoring root ball helps roots take over new container. Once in final container let her veg and build roots for 3-4 weeks then flip her. Once you flip they stop building roots and start using them for flower.

Build roots in veg so she can use them in flower. Bigger roots = bigger fruits and all that stuff.

In veg once seedling is established run wet dry cycle, lift the pot method where container is light as a feather before watering again, watch her, let her leaves wilt slightly then water her down. Keep doing this in veg cycle. But in flower cycle keep the soil moist.

I think you will like doing photos, to me autos seemed fast & peculiar one slip you’ve stunted her. I will revisit autos soon tho

Back
Top Bottom