Multiple Strains - Soil - Greenhouse & Outdoor - Mountain Grow - 2014

Re: Multiple Strains, Soil, Greenhouse & Outdoor / Guerilla, Mountain Grow, 2014

Get some stinging nettle leaves and and put them in the bucket. Add water and let them compost for a few days until they dissolve completely. Then dilute 1:2 or 1:3 and use as a liquid fertilizer. Stinging nettle has NPK of 4-1-1 but contains much more than that: calcium, molibdenum, iron, magnesium. It gives such a boost to your plants that you might see 1 cm of vertical growth a day. I recommend it!

Thnx for the great tip! There's no shortage of stinging nettles here in the Alps. Beautiful biological grown nettles from Alpine pastures :)
I mixed them with mountain spring water, so how natural can a homemade fertilizer be!?

Here's a link to the recipe if anybody wants to try this also: Making Nettle Leaf Plant Food.

Re: Multiple Strains, Soil, Greenhouse & Outdoor / Guerilla, Mountain Grow, 2014

Yesterday I finally received my greenhouse over the mail. I am still waiting for my plant table, but I hope that will arrive tomorrow.

I topped all the clones for the 1st time today. I used a fresh, sterile razorblade and made clean straight cuts at the 1st internode. Now the clones will need a few days to get over this stressful situation, but the weather is going to be great all week so let’s hope for the best!

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, but the wife took our camera with her on a trip and I had to use my phone which of course had a dirty lens that I didn’t notice before taking the pictures!?

The plants before topping.

The plants after topping.

The clones I made of the remaining tops, to give to buddies if they root.

The Balcony Greenhouse I bought.

The Plant Table I bought.

Great greenhouse, will offset some UV during veg. Your plants will start regrowing pretty soon, but the time is strain-dependent really. Some might take a week while others 3 weeks.

Happy growing!

Plants seem to have endured their 1st topping just fine, topped 1 Nubula & 1 L.*.D. for the 2nd (and last) time today.
Fertilizers: Plagron Terra Grow + Plagron Power Roots + Plagron Pure Zym
pH: 6
EC: 1,3

subscribed... I am also gonna utilize this years summer season for a harvest in September, if all goes well. I'm growing in my backyard ( 25' x 25' area fenced in...btw your journal is fantastic so far, very clean and simple. Ive not heard of "Plagron" but it seems legit from the plant vigor and growth I see. Good luck friend.

subscribed... I am also gonna utilize this years summer season for a harvest in September, if all goes well. I'm growing in my backyard ( 25' x 25' area fenced in...btw your journal is fantastic so far, very clean and simple. Ive not heard of "Plagron" but it seems legit from the plant vigor and growth I see. Good luck friend.

Thnx for your comments! Plagron is a Dutch Company that I've come to trust over the years. They make super products from soil to fertilizer!

Air-pots are fantastic for organic grows, where you can really see all the benefits. They aerate soil and raise its temps, which translates to faster breakdown of nutrients. Some growers claim though that there is no difference between big pots and air-pots in terms of yield, still that is mostly growing style dependent in my opinion. One if largely seen benefits is quick growth of plants, maybe not like in hydro, but quite fast anyway. As far as Plagron is concerned, that's a Dutch company, and that's why you won't see these products in US. I've been using their bat guano, and it's a good shit. I didn't have a need for their whole line of products though.

Here’s a little update again for you guys. I’ve transplanted all plants into bigger pots. In the Air-Pot I have a Sensi Star and in the bigger square pot the Fruit Autoflower. The rest are in 3,5 liter pots now, only to grow a little while longer before they are put out into the wild.

The substrate the plants are in now is Plagron Growmix, in all but the Air-Pot I have a layer of hydroton / expanded clay pellets in the bottom for better Aeration.

Oh yeah… I’ve topped the Cheese for the 1st time.

Through my connections I got a nice sample pack in the mail this morning as a little present :)

So thnx to the guys at CH9 Seeds for this gift! I’m debating now whether to still germinate 1 seed of each strain, it being June already and all, but...... I probably will :)

Blue Lemon Thai
Generic/Composition: Indica / Sativa
CH9 Seeds

Super Haze
Generic/Composition: Sativa with Indica influences
CH9 Seeds

POW 33
Generic/Composition: Indica / Sativa
CH9 Seeds

Do it, man.
I'm germinating batch of Nanda Devi seeds as we speak!

Love CH9 seeds,I've tried most of these seeds and never disappointed, very good compared to other seedbank in fact I intend to recommend

[video=youtube;xv0YmmAcbKI]
[/video]

My ladies are enjoying the sun!

The L.*.D.'s, Nebula's, AK47's & Sensi Star's have been topped twice. Notice the nice 'V' shapes in the stems. The Cheese has only been topped once so far and the Fruit Auto will remain un-topped as you can already see the 1st signs of flowering in that one.

Hey looking good, those things are really really green, And Bushy! They sure do look happy to me.:thumb:

Here’s a little update for you guys again, mostly pictures, but hey…. who wants to read all that crap anyway, hehe ;)

Fruit Auto has started flowering
Fertilizers: Plagron Terra Bloom + Plagron Green Sensation + Plagron Sugar Royal
EC: 2,0

Twice topped Sensi Star in the new Airpot is doing amazingly!!!
Fertilizers: Plagron Terra Grow + Plagron Power Roots + Plagron Pure Zym + Plagron Sugar Royal
EC: 1,7

As you can see there’s simply no comparison between Airpot and none Airpot. From now on I’ll only use Airpots for all my plants!!!

Sensi Star

Cheese

Nebula's

L.*.D's

AK47's

The above plants were all topped twice.
Fertilizers: Plagron Terra Grow + Plagron Power Roots + Plagron Pure Zym + Plagron Sugar Royal
EC: 1,7

The new baby POW33, Super Haze and Blue Lemon Thai
Fertilizers: Plagron Terra Grow + Plagron Power Roots + Plagron Pure Zym
EC: 0,7

Hi very good with your airpot,but if you can test smartpot or felpot,new i use only that

Look my c99bx1 x glo by magilla on smartpot 11 liters

10479904_10204225110097961_9134198542831462300_o.jpg

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom