MV need your help

TheRza

ok i dont have a camera so i cant post pics well i got a plant growing its bout a month old but its still the same size! like it hasnt grown anymore then it has. It has 4 fan leaves 2 witch are sorta long and 2 witch are really small i dont know what im doining wrong i just switched that plant into 12h/12h light/dark time and i got 4 more plants growing i have ok soil no fert though i can afford it i know it seems like im poor but i am ; ( so is there anything around the house i could use for fert? also i have 2 60 watt lightbulbs witch are 7 inches away from the plant should i move them closer since there not many watts? i need some help. Also i put a bucket over my plant so it would get its 12h darkness and today when i looked at no change at all. one more thing people tell me i should mist my plants but i dont see how that helps i water them ever 5-6 days the pots im useing are pritty small id say 2 qt's PLEASE HELP ME thx.

there are a few things that can cause this. low root space. the plant will stop growing if there is no more place for roots. also if you are useing regular light bulbs will not work. you say you have a couple plants you will need like at least 6 cfls. your plants need more light dude. the bucket also can be cutting off air to the plant. the plant needs to breath. take all these to account and see what you think.

damn i cant afford lights atm the moment i think i might need to transplants then hmm 60 watts wont work? am i better off leaving them outside?

man im living in washington it rains hella like we have had no sun i dont want them drown i guess im just ganna give up i did the best i could and now its ruined i mean ill let grow but i wont take care of them anymore =( i have alot of bugs where i live they would just eat my plant this sucks becuase i wanted to succeed
owell

ok i have decided im not ganna let them die i didnt go this far for nothing im going to take as much care as i can for them ima leave them outside and let nature take its course i dont have any fert what so ever i dont have much money these days cuz im low on work im going to put some salt around the bucket there in i just transplanted them to like a 10 gallon bucket one of those big ass buckets so i hope i do well i need some advice.

For the bugs, mix dish soap and water and spray the leaves; don't get the mixture in the soil. It should keep away some of them.

well the floresent broke! like it wont work so im stuck to putting them outside its really dark out and they might start flowering soon

Actually, your best bet is to find a growing plants store, even maybe a big farm store and see what they have for lighting. The best lights I have seen so far are usually in places like that. Plus after a while get bat guano (droppings) for a fertilizer.

k new update i gave up on the messed up plants but my neighbor was giveing up growing gave me all the facts gave me fert fresh rich soil and a 400 watt light bulb i mean this fucker is huge! like almost bigger then my closest 3rd day i saw immprovement i got foil around the buckett with a rotaiting fan every time i open my closet is warm and moister in there so i thingk im good atm got food and a strong ass light in 3 days the plants were 12 inches long immpressive my other plants they stayed 6 inches long for 2 months now since i got the shit i can do it all my friends say man ur hella lucky u didnt spend a dime yea i got lucky=) that he was giveing it up he showed me the pics he had for his plants i knew he slanged but damn man he dugg his past up and i saw it all in pics ill try to get some and post em just emanged 16 picknick tables full of bud stack into a perimed

Back
Top Bottom