I need help please

alright thanks alot on the curing shit im stoaked that i just learned that i got a big ass jar an should i just cut now the leafs are getting more yellow i dont want to fuck it up? would it smoke good if i flushed it out for like 4 days instead of a week? let me know whats ^

I am enjoying lurking in this thread. There's some good tips flying around here. I think you're right on track with your 1st crop.

The yellowing is normal towards the end.

The drying and curing is super important and the description and steps above are spot on as far as I'm concerned.

The best way to determine harvest time is by smoking - I know you don't smoke, but you should find someone you trust to taste it for you. Cut a bud or two from the top 1/3 of the plant dry them in an envelope on your cable box for a night. Then put them in a jar in a dark drawer for at least 6 hrs - preferably overnight. This will give you a speed dry and cure. Compresses about 2-3 weeks into 1-2 days. The smoke will be slightly harsher than a finished product - but should be close and basically same potency. If that smokes good - chop her.

As far as how long to flush. Flushing removes the last of the nutes from the plant and soil. If you want to accelerate the flush, you can use Clearex. Its cheap and works like a champ.

And if you use the taste test above, you will be able to tell if you still need to flush if the smoke crackles or sparks a little. It should not crackle, and the exhale should be as smooth as the inhale. If you have excess nutes, the exhale will be very harsh.

:goodluck::smokin:

alright bro thanks alot like im soo thankfull this website is around if not i wouldnt have been able to even get one bud off this plant lol, i will do that tho thatnks once again

you will be able to tell if you still need to flush if the smoke crackles or sparks a little. It should not crackle, and the exhale should be as smooth as the inhale. If you have excess nutes, the exhale will be very harsh.

Thanks PG!

That helps me as well, for education!

+reps if I can sir.

SF

hi 420 sorry for the late post but i got 2 ounces off the plant i think thats pretty good for my first grow,but i wasnt able to take any pictures of the harvest as soon as i weighed it up i sold them,my friend told me that it was better then the golden haze he had,he gave it a 9 out of 10 i was really shocked,he told me that the bud went down smooth both inhaling an exhailing,he told me in a matter a 2 minutes he was high as shit lol,the smell of the bud after the curing process was ok,it smelled like more of a pine scent but when you'd brake it up it smelled like oranges,i hope i gave you enough details to get a good enough picture in your heads,thank you 420 if i didnt have yous by my side my plant would of been dead by now thanks!!!! :thanks:

please leave your comments and i need someone that can help me start my hydro grow anybody?:idea:

Back
Top Bottom