My 1st Auto Grow

Quick update...It's now 2:41 PM and I have 5 babies poking thier heads up. The basic countdown to 70 days is on and will wind up October 26th. That is if everything goes as it should.

Li,

70 days is a good estimate, but it shouldn't be considered your harvest date.

traditional methods would be to say when about 70-80% of the pistils turn red or brown then most of the growth is finishing up and it should be ready. . . a better method would be to look at a piece of sugar leaf or bud under a microscope or magnifying lens at like 50x-100x. you check the heads of the trichomes. there are three colors they could be, clear, milky white, and amber. clear is immature. white is right, and in amber the thc has already started to degrade in to cbn and other canna's. there will be a mix of all three when you look and its near. for a uppety high, harvest a bit early when there is not much amber, for a stony couchlock stone wait until lots if not most of them are amber. I like to pull them when they are about 25-30% amber for a nice all day smoke. its personal choice though, alot of ppl harvest at 70% amber for pain meds.

glad to hear they are popping up nice.

get a camera! lol.

Can we Get An Update?

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom