My 2nd Grow - 1st Grow Journal

Re: My 2nd grow. 1st grow journal

Yeah nitrogen deficiencies because in coco plants needs food after a week from seed. When feeding coco with nutrients every watering it will eliminate any deficiencies the plant has. Although it will build up salts in the pot that's where the weekly flush comes in handy. Trust me, when I don't flush for 2-3 weeks the plant start to show deficiencies.

Oh that's not my write up I just copy and paste the info. All credit are given to the original author under the title.

My bad. I didn't have too much time to look at it. When u flush do u just use ph'd water? So I would use 3 gals of ph water per pot then feed after? So if I do it every Saturday before I increase the amount of nuts I'm giving them?

When u flush do u just use ph'd water?

I just use plain cold tap water nothing more/less.

So I would use 3 gals of ph water per pot then feed after?

Yes, you can feed right away after the flush or wait for the next day. Do a light flush weekly, and save the heavy flushing for the last few weeks in flower. I usually wait till the next day and allow the plant to use up stored food. I also let the container dry out to the core after flushing before adding more water with nutrients.

ok cool thank you twelve12!! I appreciate it.

Ok bike here you go.

This pic is from this morning.
IMAG03406.jpg

This pic is also from this morning.
IMAG03416.jpg

These 2 pics are from just now.
IMAG03425.jpg

IMAG03435.jpg

I'm gonna try and put it in there today.. its so weird tho cuz this morning all the leaves are super perkey.

So I have some pics from this morning but i also need opinions on: is it bad that i leave water in my bottom water catcher while i am at work? cuz i feed them then i have to go to work, so the water sits below in the tub for 8 hours.. I think it might be good because i think it might help keep the humidity levels up but i dont really kno. what do you guys think?

IMAG034913.jpg

Front Left plant.
IMAG03457.jpg

Back left plant.
IMAG034611.jpg

Front right plant.
IMAG034711.jpg

Back right plant.
IMAG03485.jpg

Ok cool. Thanks for the reply bike.

So my friend which I consider a master grower told me last night that when the time is right we are going to lollipop my plants and do a sea of green.. Hah I have no idea what either is.

Thank tesmp. Yeah I have no idea what it is. But we will see. I was asking him about scrog, what ur doing tesmp. And he said we will lollipop and sea of green. I was like whoaa, ok sounds good.

I think I just got the worst information you could get!! :(

So when I got home from work I had a notice on my door from my apartment complex that says

Unit by Unit Inspections

Dear Resident(s)
This is to notify you that we will be entering your apartment and garage (if applicable) on March 12, 2012 through March 15, 2012 between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm for our annual apartment and garage inspection.

In addition to inspecting all areas of the apartment and garage, we will also be replacing smoke detector batteries and A/C filters, as needed.

WTF!! So lame!! Now I have to move my plants to my friends garage for 4 days..

yea tesmp shittiest news ever.. and bike, ur tellin me i was looking earlier today, i just need a raise first, i am due for a big one here soon

Back
Top Bottom