My Best Grow So Far

Update Bubblelishious auto will be
IMAG1491~2.jpg
11 weeks Sunday.

I'm excited about the WW fem.
All I've done before her were autos.
After I read up on the manifold method,i had to try it. I lost some time win a tip broke off after the 1st time I topped and bent the new tips down..
After my mind funk went away, I bought her the Cobb..she now has the viparspectra par 450..bubblelishous is finishing under the Cobb.
She might not be a perfect example, but this was my 1st run at it...:peace::theband::slide:
IMAG1494~2.jpg

I like the viparspectra , think I paid 150.
Runs cool, Was recommended by a friend....
I added the Cobb for the WwFem..
Both autos were flowering, put the viperspectra in full bloom mode.
White widow stalled, so I got here the Cobb..and she liked i
The VS is 450 watts, more coverage.
WW has been on 12/12 since December31..

WW has been on 12/12 since December31..

That WW looks great and I love the way you trained her! So nice and open and all buds are getting their share of light.
I am definitely going to try that next time, this time I only topped once.
Bubbelicious looks great and at 11 weeks she will be a pass out strain, just the way I like them to be! When will you be taking her down?

Have you had a chance to try any of your harvested plant yet??

Do you have a kelp type product in your line up? I would highly recommend one and use it both as a foliar spray and as an additive to your regular watering schedule. It has always been a great, clean addition for my grows and the plants seem to love it!

I am hoping to be able to take my Pink Kush to 11 weeks as well, so far things look good. Also have 2 GodFather OG in there.
We started flowering at pretty much the same time. Think I am 27 December, have it written in the grow room.
Not to hijack but this is my canopy as of a week ago....The have since grown another 6+ inches since then. Need to defoliate again soon!
20200111-190349.jpg

Sweet pic...
Ive tasted the choc thunder today,green now but gonna be sweet when cured.
Gonna let the Bubblelishious go till I see Amber!!!!
I never used kelp !
This is my 3rd grow. Reading Alot, learning Alot..

That WW looks great and I love the way you trained her! So nice and open and all buds are getting their share of light.
I am definitely going to try that next time, this time I only topped once.
Bubbelicious looks great and at 11 weeks she will be a pass out strain, just the way I like them to be! When will you be taking her down?

Have you had a chance to try any of your harvested plant yet??

Do you have a kelp type product in your line up? I would highly recommend one and use it both as a foliar spray and as an additive to your regular watering schedule. It has always been a great, clean addition for my grows and the plants seem to love it!

I am hoping to be able to take my Pink Kush to 11 weeks as well, so far things look good. Also have 2 GodFather OG in there.
We started flowering at pretty much the same time. Think I am 27 December, have it written in the grow room.
Not to hijack but this is my canopy as of a week ago....The have since grown another 6+ inches since then. Need to defoliate again soon!
20200111-190349.jpg

Back
Top Bottom