My Easy Way To Roll

Loverman519 said:
i wrap my papers around a pen and then just fill it, sure its a disgrace to rolling, but it gets the job done.

thats what i do too... im lazy...

I used to use the pen trick too, but then I got a hang of rolling, now I roll straight with no assistance... when you get a perfectly hand rolled J it's a very nice feeling of accomplishment, not to mention you get props :grinjoint: Never used a dollar bill, but I hear it helps if your arn't dextrous enough to get the roll tight enough.

Yeah I used to do the dollar roll I just decided FUCK IT!!!

I can't roll a joint, hand me a blunt wrap I'll roll blunts all night.

Really though I love my bongs so.......

Yea. i don't smoke joints like i used to so i really dont have to roll any but when i did i used that meothed. its pretty good. i liked it...

Blunts are easy to roll in themselves...especially if the blunt you decided to work with is fresh enough. You can usually tell that by how soft it is. With a blunt you can work on different "parts" of it at a time. A joint has the gum part to seal everything together, whilst a blunt will stick anywhere it is wet.

i just dont get how:

a) you can get the paper in underneath the weed when its in the crease.

B) how you can hold the paper in place while rolling (everytime i try i just push the paper up)

c) you can do it without quite a bit off weed falling out.

i dont get it. i can play about 15 guitar scales up and down the neck of my guitar at a moderate speed...yet i cant f'ing roll a joint.

THATS A PISSER!

It doesn't matter if its old. Its a sticky :) Well I think it might work with a wrap. Most likly not. I am pretty positive it wont work on a reg. blunt like swisher.

Haha i tried something similar to that and the store clerk gave me one Fuuuunnnnyyy Loooooook when i gave him a stinky bill

~PeacE~

I think if somebody wiped their ass on the bill you could tell. It would have a brown smear on it and smell like shit. And if it's coke maybe you get some coke in that joint and get higher.

You never heard about people pissing on the patties at Burger King?

Dollar bills are the last thing you have to worry about.

Didn't work out too well on my part...
Had trouble rolling the bill upward therefore causing' the wrap to devolop.
:hmmmm:

I just hand everything to MV and say "here honey roll me a joint" LOL

Alaska Lady :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom