My First AK-47 Grow

experimenting is always good. I go by what I learn and experiment, it is easy to take advice but it still is your experiment:high-five:

I wouldnt be able to tell you to cut off leaves cus personally as long as a leaf has green in them they are still absorbing energy from your lights which potentially goes toward the size and growth of the plants but ive heard many people say that it is good to cut off sick fanleaves, cus it also gives you more confidence as the plant will LOOK healthier but its actually an amount of stress for the plant if you cut off leaves. so like mahee said... experiment but once you cut it off you cant stick it back on so research your options :D
On the other side of it if those bad leaves are blocking a big amount of light from your leaf nodes then yes definately cut them off cus a bad leaf will absorb less light than a new healthy one... glad to help with the picture :peace:

Here is a couple of pics i have taken befor i gave it a trim i had to trim the plant i think was way to busy i think lol.
rggreg.JPG

sfgs.JPG

I had a big problem today i had a power cut for 16 hours im hopeing this wont harm my plants and they was socking wet. im hopeing they will be ok they dont look to bad just worryed about the light cycal has been messees up now

that sucks to hear but in the pics which were prob taken before the power outage they look very healthy keep it up:welldone:

WOW m8those plants are looking B-E-A-utiful its crazy, my plant plant is only 1 week older but these are bushy as f*** compared to mine haha, i guess thats what hydroponic does for you ey, dont worry bro about the power cut plants like these live to survive and a eclipse which is natural wouldnt harm a plant in nature so why should in a man made eclipse... ehem power cut :D keep up the good work very nice plants!!

Just came across your journal.. the ak47 part stuck out to me. You have a very good strain here ak47 is a STINKY ASS PLANT. Thats on my list for next grow. Im subbed bro i wanna keep an eye on this one, ak47 is my favorite strain. Good job so far, youve over came a couple problems so far. Your doin good

Thank's guy. 253chiefin my plants are about 10 to 12 inches at the most.im hopeing they dont get to tall.

I'd flower now, you'd end up with plants about 3.5ft tall. Since AK47 is mostly sativa they will stretch a fair amount the first 2 or 3 weeks of flower.

I flowered mine when average height was 4.5 inches, i'm on day 36 of flower and the average height is now 24 inches while the largest is 28 inches. But i wanted small plants....

Looking good man!

Back
Top Bottom