Hi I'm New & This Is My First Grow

TheGreenDoc

420 Member
Hi im new to this and it is my first grow juurnal.so any help and advise would be awsome and i would be very great full for the help.rite i will tell you a little bit about my set up and the seeds im going to use.

My grow tent is a Secret Jardin DR120 MK11.
the adjusta-watt digital ballast,super nova reflector and dual spectrum lamp 600 watt x2(1200 watt)
Ebb & Flood EF230
T5 8 Tube Long (for vegging only)
Systemair 150Amm RVK Fan out take
Systemair 150Amm RVK Fan intake
Hydroponics Clip on Fan x4
Rhino Carbon Filter 150/600mm

The nutrients im useing is Advanced nutrients.

For vegging im useing Senis grow part A&B

For Flowering im useing Sensi bloom,BigBUD.BudCANDY,

I could do with some help with the nutrients am i useing the right stuff?

First things first tho are the seeds
im useing The Cheese i have 20 of them i want to do a SOG will 20 be ok in that size sent im going to vegg them to 6.5 inches tall then flower them.do you think 20 would be to much or would it be ok? i have done 2 grows befor first grow was AK-47 that was my first ever grow i had for plants and i LST them vegg them for 6 to 7 weeks them i flowerd them i got 270 grams dryed.on my secend grow i done a SOG with 20 plants the plants was MEDI BUD but only got 205 grams dryed but both the grows was on just one 600 watt light. so i have come here for help so you guys and girls can point me in the right way lol i will be greatfull for all the help.i want to im for 400 grams dryed if i can with your help i see people on here getting a lot more then that is the same size space so it can be done and iv been missing out on it lol.

Re: Hi im new and this is my first grow

Looks like a good setup. Dont mind if I tag along and learn something. The nutrients you are using seem to be some quality stuff. Let us know how they do.

Peace :peace:

HI mate feel free to tag a long I was told that advanced nuts was the best to use dunno if that is true I used it on my other 2 grows and they went ok as soon as I get the seeds I will up load some pics

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom