My First Grow Experience

today i transplanted the only left plant in veg period this lady isnt growing anymore i changed the pot of it today and added my new soil mix for her lets hope she will like it.
IMG_72592.JPG
IMG_72603.JPG
IMG_72611.JPG
IMG_72622.JPG

btw i bought the curing jars for the flowering ladies :)

IMG_72631.JPG

still got a bit to go but those are coming along great.

yeah one of the plants is 37 days old which means it's on her middle flowering period while the others have a little more time. cant wait for to finish this grow :high-five:

:thumb:

hey guys i found those 2 grow book and guide hope you will like

that plant is up rooting itself you need a rope around the base of the plant pulling the part where it comes in contact with the soil the opposite direction of the LST, when pushed too far the plant will extract itself if possible to alleviate stress on the area its being tugged at.

1391293730936.jpg
1390392557565.jpg

see the green wire at the base of the plant in the soil?

hey all those are the lovely flowering ladies. one of them the oldest one in flowering is 45 days into flowering so today i flushed its soil and will keep it 15 days no feeding no watering and will harvest it to smoke my first ever indoor grow :D

that lady will be harvest in 15 days check below for pic.

IMG_72722.JPG
IMG_72694.JPG

while the others are nearly in half of their flowering period some of them got trimmed today to give more light for the new forming buds below the plant.

IMG_7273.JPG
IMG_72712.JPG
IMG_72703.JPG
IMG_72684.JPG
IMG_72672.JPG
IMG_72652.JPG
IMG_72643.JPG

This Plant will go into the flowering closet as soon as i harvest my first flowered plant. cant wait to harvest this plant dry it and cure it :) its so nice to taste what u have achieved :)
IMG_73222.JPG

My Flowering Tent :)

IMG_73231.JPG

hey guys today i made some extra branch bending on this lady that is still in veg period this plant is soooo strong and its good to get clones from it. it has big leaf and new growth. i still have 10 days in flowering period for 1 plant and will harvest it and replace it with this happy healthy plant :) and to be honest the new soil mix made this plant stronger it can take ferts better and the leaf colors has changed to dark clean green color :D i think this plant will flower nicely. btw can anyone give me a good guide on how to clone? never done it and would like to experiment this anytime soon ;)
IMG_7345.JPG
IMG_7344.JPG
IMG_7343.JPG

Here are some Youtube videos on cloning cannabis

[video=youtube;L-jZvg_qCQ8]
[/video]

[video=youtube;wWFJcaoieQA]
[/video]

[video=youtube;alRSi2BwUT8]
[/video]

[video=youtube;hz91_-KSx3g]
[/video]

hey kjc thanks for those lovely tubes. i will try to clone the plant before switching it to the flowering closet. the problem here i cant find any clone gels in my area. i asked some1 he told me to put the clones straight into a water bottle with a ph adjusted water and keep it in there till i see some roots going out of it. once it has roots i switch it to her new soil mix and it should be ok. lets hope it does. now my question is can i add to my water some ferts like 12-12-17 or 20-20-20? or it will burn the cloed plant?

I would not add any nutrients to water that you are using to root cuttings, you would need to use a ppm meter to measure the amount of nutrients in the cloning solution. Without formed roots I do not believe that adding nutrients would help either.

hey guys my oldest flowering plant is 52 days now and still need a week to finish flowering and ready for harvest. most of the others are half way nearly. those are some new pics i took.

This one is the oldest one the one who needs a week for harvest. i already took some buds for testing and it was wow up and stoned very nice feeling. it has only 1 bud left i know its not that much but i love that this plant finished the flowering with such a nice quality.
IMG_73711.JPG

This one is about 40 days into flowering its much better than the one posted above and im feeling it will be a good smoke too.

IMG_73701.JPG

IMG_7373.JPG

this plant is 39 days into flowering and as it looks it has small buds below and a good bud on top.
IMG_73692.JPG

this one is the newest it's 24 days into floweing :)

IMG_73681.JPG

now thats all of them sitting for a tan hehehehe

IMG_7372.JPG

hey today i watered this plant that is still in the veg room. i will add the bloom ferts for her in a week and will move it to the flowering room :) i think this plant will be the strongest and the best buds. finger crossed

IMG_7393.JPG

hey evryone hope u guys will have a great weekend. im gonna post some pics of the flowering ladies. today i flushed one of the plants since she's 45 days old. i will wait 2 weeks no feeding no water and harvest it while i fed the others with 15-30-15 nutes. one of the plants is 40 days old i will wait another week and flush it and make it ready to harvest.

45 days plants :

IMG_74133.JPG

40 days plant:
IMG_7415.JPG

other 2 ladies

IMG_7415.JPG
IMG_74161.JPG
IMG_74172.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_74112.JPG

cant wait need to finish those up new ones are on the way :)

hey guys those are the plants today they are so happy one of them is a week or so into harvest and i already tried a small bud and i love the taste and the high of it. it last for hours. im satisfied about my growth quality but little bit disappointed about the quantity but at the same time happy to finish those plants with such a quality in my first grow ever :)

Lovely ladies :)

IMG_74452.JPG
IMG_74461.JPG
IMG_74471.JPG
IMG_74481.JPG

This One Still In Veg But Soon into flowering :)
IMG_74511.JPG

Back
Top Bottom