Klozit's AMS free seed grow (first grow)

they are deffinatly nuts. its shaped like one too... tall and skinny.

what should i do with it? let it grow? my others arent even close to being mature

Do you want the pollen for something? If you don't, just pull it up. It will only cause you problems. Your ladies will most likely be riddled with seeds if you keep him.

Wow... 45 days at 12/12 and no sign of sex? Hmmmm.... I was wondering if you could get a better pic of the balls... I would hate for you to pull up a girl...

yea that's a headscratcher, usually 12/12 from seed you should see sex at the end of 30days at the most. maybe it is an autoflowering strain and just wasn't ready yet? a better pic will tell for sure, fingers crossed it's not a male!:rollit:

good news! after examining it alot better, i font one female preflower, there are no more then 2 coming off of each branch so lets hope that means its male. the head doesnt have any balls, possible hairs off of it.

but the bugs are going at it what else can i do other then lady bugs, they are going at it too fast for me to order them and still have a plant when they get here.... going to get rooting powder and take clones if i get more proof of a straight female and not hermie.

look at what the bugs are doing! :(
downsized_0523091410.jpg

body shot
cp1_0523091411.jpg

please help before i loss my baby!

Back
Top Bottom