My First Grow Experience

nice plants :)

they are doin good. Im happy I guess that they ended up being autos and this grow was a lot easier than the first. Got PH under control in the very beginning and it has gone very smoothly with the exception of the plants ending up flowering on their own lol. I think I may have 3 weeks left max on the one that flowered first and no clue for the other two. Some of ours may finish at the same time ;-) are you going to start another grow right after this one?

they are doin good. Im happy I guess that they ended up being autos and this grow was a lot easier than the first. Got PH under control in the very beginning and it has gone very smoothly with the exception of the plants ending up flowering on their own lol. I think I may have 3 weeks left max on the one that flowered first and no clue for the other two. Some of ours may finish at the same time ;-) are you going to start another grow right after this one?

the oldest flowering plant is half way now its a month into flowering today. theone on the right and yes i will i alredy have seeds in soil for 2 same seeds bag they sprout out of seeds i will open a journal soon will invite you to join it. and after will start a new grow with led light and new setup will see how it goes its in my blood now hehehehe

20140224_090445.jpg
Hi guys I fed my plants yesterday with bloom ferts but today I noticed on one plant a yellow leaf starting with redish color as seen in the pic can anyone help

If you are referring to the browning tips on the leaf that is either nutrient burn or the leaf has yellowed to the point the tips have died. If it is nutrient burn you should slightly reduce the amount of nutrients you are feeding.

i am still putting 1/4 tsp per 2L of water and added 200ml of this water solution to the plant. which is too low but each time i add some leafs get burn but the plant looks fine will add more pic of those leafs check them out
IMG_72033.JPG

IMG_72023.JPG
IMG_71994.JPG
IMG_71934.JPG
IMG_71923.JPG
IMG_71913.JPG
IMG_71902.JPG
IMG_71893.JPG
IMG_71873.JPG

hey guys this plant was too short and i kept it in veg till now and will train on it with LST method to learn and LST my Next Grow that i just opened my second journal located in my signature or u can just follow this link 2nd CFL Grow Sativa Seeds From Bag Seed

IMG_72113.JPG

Those are the flowering ladies they are so happy in the flower room some of them are growing tall that i need to adjust their height from lights each day. one of them is 1 month into flowering it has one big bud at the top and some small buds forming im so happy to finish those plants and with my little experience now i just started my second grow 2 plants from and unknown bag seeds you can check my journal here 2nd CFL Grow Sativa Seeds From Bag Seed .

IMG_72183.JPG
IMG_72171.JPG
IMG_72164.JPG
IMG_72155.JPG
IMG_72143.JPG
IMG_72131.JPG
IMG_72123.JPG

i think my soil is fertilized thats why it keeps burning the ladies. i will add in a week another fert which is 15-30-15 i bought today 1/4 tsp in 2 liter and that will be my last feeding for 1 of the plants that is half way in the flowering period so i will feed her and stop till time to flush it and leave it till soil dry out and harvest it.

i have created 2 more journals please everyone subscribe

2nd CFL Grow Sativa Seeds From Bag Seed

My First Outdoor Grow - Unknown Bag Seed - Sativa Strain

how often should i fertilize with the 15-30-15 ferts is it ok to do 1/4 tsp in 2L each week? like i water raw water as i did yesterday and my next watering i feed them 1/4 in 2 liter and then raw water and so on. btw i fed them on 23rd and raw water 26.

my flowering ladies :) update
IMG_72301.JPG
IMG_72311.JPG
IMG_72321.JPG
IMG_7233.JPG
IMG_7237.JPG
IMG_72361.JPG
IMG_7234.JPG
IMG_72381.JPG
IMG_7239.JPG
IMG_7240.JPG

how can i know when its time to harvest the plants can anyone give me a tutorial or pic please thanks

The only way to tell 100% is to look at the trichomes in a scope with at least 30x magnification. They start off clear and turn cloudy then amber. You usually want around 50% amber for maximum potency. You can also get a rough estimate by having at least 75% of the hairs on it are orange.

The only way to tell 100% is to look at the trichomes in a scope with at least 30x magnification. They start off clear and turn cloudy then amber. You usually want around 50% amber for maximum potency. You can also get a rough estimate by having at least 75% of the hairs on it are orange.

yo shrubhub thanks for the info bro i even read a post that was helpful too maybe u can read it up too. What are Trichomes? Trichome 101 nice 1 btw please subscribe to my 2 new journals listed in my signature thanks in advance

Here is a guide on nutrients, I would follow the recommendation for Miracle Gro nutrients for your fertilizer.

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Here is the 30x jewellers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

Here is a guide on nutrients, I would follow the recommendation for Miracle Gro nutrients for your fertilizer.

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Here is the 30x jewellers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

thanks kjc for those lovely links i will do the feeding regime for the flowering plants

have a good weekend everyone :)

hey everyone today i checked out on the plants after leaving them a full 36hrs without checking on them and came tonight and saw some nice growth and bud developments and hell of nice odors :) will update you with pics tomorrow have a goodnight everyone :)

flowering update :

IMG_72451.JPG
IMG_72462.JPG
IMG_72472.JPG
IMG_72484.JPG
IMG_72493.JPG
IMG_72504.JPG
IMG_72513.JPG
IMG_72523.JPG
IMG_72532.JPG
IMG_72543.JPG

Back