IRONRIDERS first grow AK 47 Lowryder

ironrider

Hi Im a legal grower finish my first grow of AK 47 lowryders..I did coco with cana nutes 2 gal pots..Led 50 watts last 5 weeks I added 2 23 watt cfls,,very good smoke..I have learned that when using coco.never use just water and the runoff you can reuse it ,,My Ph was way off 7.2-8.4 I have a good Ph checker now..off of 6 plants 32 grams total,,the plants took 81 days to finish, one plant I did not use cfls on it it took 95 dayes to be done,,So I will allwayes use cfls when flowering from now on..My sencond grow Im using coco with cns17 its works so good in coco 3/4 inch growth allmost every day,,Im allso running some Hydro with GH 3 part its works very good for me.but I have one using cns17 its a lot faster growth. Thanks for all the help every one Hope I can find out how to post the pics of my grow,I did load them too the members area dont know how to add them here,,

rsz_march_16_grow_003.jpg

rsz_harvest_time_018.jpg
HEY I have learn how to post pics Happykitty taught me how I was ready to give up,, Thanks so very much IRONRIDER pic is of a nice bud from AK 47 lowryder Led and cfl grow 81 dayes to finish 40 percent humidity I would guess THC at 18% very good smoke my first grow...heeee

I realy belive that cns 17 works great for me.pluss Black strap mollassas when they flower..o god i love this..it makes my heart beat fast thanks everone. 5 dayes more pics

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hi The Med1024 is flowering now. I wont have my camara back untill next week... If you back up one page your will see the AK 47 harvest,,did I do the post wrong, sory if I did,,should I just stop posting?

Abandoned?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom