2nd Time Grow - Diesel Lowryder & Think Different - CFL

djemvee

First post in two years. My first grow i did way back. Juss started new one though diesle lowryder and think different . Using 3 cfls atm. 2 60wAtt and 1 100watt. Last grow i only used 3 smaller.. So lets do it. Im pretty educated about it all i know more light the better . Due to circustances this is what i got. Im using a 120mm cpu can also. Think bout riggin a homemade carbon filter not sure if its got the power its

Re: 2nd time grow: diesel lowryder and think different strain CFl

can you make a tutorial on how to make your homemade carbon filter? i would like to make mine too, kindda low on budget. anyway. those green of yours is lookin' :thumb: good

Diesel lowryder and think different strain cfl

photo_4256.JPG
photo_3318.JPG
photo_2390.JPG
photo_1451.JPG

Re: Diesel lowryder and think different strain cfl

Hey,

Nice dark-green and wide leaves (possibly indicating it is a hybrid of sativa and indica) leaves. Do you know the eprcentage of the hybrid?

Tell us more about your set up? I'm interested.

Re: 2nd time grow: diesel lowryder and think different strain CFl

can you make a tutorial on how to make your homemade carbon filter? i would like to make mine too, kindda low on budget. anyway. those green of yours is lookin' :thumb: good

hey so i never ended up getting a carbon filter i decided to get this ONA gel to control the odour situation. works amazing neutralizes all smell literally. cost 20 bux well worth it

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom