My first grow cabinet

tyrkias

I have just Begun the construction of my new and first growing cabinet, and wanted to hear your opinions in my undertaking :Rasta:

The cabinet is supposet to have the measurements 80/90/170 (in centimeters :slide: )

I am making it in drywall i think its named in english like plaster for wet rooms, because they are easy as hell to cut and shape, and then mount it on a wood skeleton(or how you may call it.)

And the top and bottom out of plywood. The inside walls will be coverd with mylar. I am planning to buy a beginners grow pack with the following contents to a very good price :

1 x 400W ballast, reflektor and 400W Hps lamp
- 1 x Kabelset for the lamp and ballast
- 1 x Chains for the reflektor
- 1 x Timer from Omnirex
- 1 x Canna Terra Vega 1000ml
- 1 x Canna Terra Flores 1000ml
- 1 x BioBizz Rootjuice 250ml
- 10 x pots 5 Liter
- 30 x Jiffy pots

Other than that I've been thinking to install 2 locks to preserve a little bit of privacy i my 1 bedroom apartment, and to keep noosey people out of my cabinet :idea:
And when its all put together, it will be paintet white to look like any other closet.

I'm going to post some pictures, when i get it all done.

Thank you all for your time :thanks:

Looking foreward to your opinions

Tyrkias

What kinda fan are you looking to put in there with that 400. check my post on proper cfm. it'll give ya a good idea of what size fan your looking at.

Sorry been a bit busy my internet company screwed me over good.. so it will probably first be in the nexts month when money comes i'll get growing i checked out your post on cfm nice one :D ... I was thinking to put an ordinary bathroom fan in there does the job and its not to noisy

Back
Top Bottom