My First Grow Feminized Lemon Skunk 12/12 from Seed

Cardinal

Feminized lemon skunk under one 48" fluorecent tube t8 producing 4100k I have them on a 12/12 cycle there about 4 days old since planted in soil , there in a 1 gallon pot and are about 2inches tall they seem to be doing very well but this is my first time so any and all help would be greatly appreciated , also the environment there in is about 23-25 degrees Celsius also have a cfl 13w that gives off 3000k put away for when it starts to bud

Hey Cardinal,

Welcome to :420:

Congratulations on your first grow:) I am currently in my first grow and I love it! It's very rewarding and a lot of fun. Also, this forum is really awesome and there are a lot of really great people on here that will do everything they can to help out.

I have a question. Is this a clone that have been put into soil or a seedling that popped 4 days ago? It sounds like you are just doing one plant. Do you have crazy space restrictions or are you just trying to make a little tiny bit of bud quickly. I ask because you are on a 12/12 cycle, which is for flowering the pants. I have a good friend who Is running a whole bunch of little clone in a SOG (see of green) style grow, so he puts them into 12/12 immediately, but if you have the room you will get a lot more bud if you veg the plant for a while longer. Most people veg their plants for at least three weeks before flipping into flower. That way the plant can get established a little and put on some weight. It seems like most people veg on an 18/6 cycle. Plants like the dark, and do a good deal of growing in the dark period, but 12 hours of darkness tells the plant winter is coming or it's already here and it better produce its fruit if it's going to.

You probably already know all of this and if so, please don't be offended. As a newer grower, I haven't had a chance to help many people because I'm so new myself. Just curious.

Good luck with your fist grow. I'm subb'd up and excited to follow along. Have some Reps for getting your first grow up and running and starting a journal. I'm sure it will prove beneficial. :high-five:

A couple more questions popped into my head.....

What kind of soil are you using? what if any kind of nutrients are you planning on using during the grow? What kind of ventilation are you running?

Thanks and it's a seedling I don't have access to clones and would it damage my plant in anyway if I switched now to a 18/6 cycle also I have heard dry eggshells are good for plants so I'm planning on trying it see how it goes it's in miracle grow potting mix soil right now

I'm pretty new, and I don't want to give you bad advice. I would think it would not hurt them this early on. The plant will still take a few weeks to become mature enough to actually produce buds, so I am guessing you would be fine. These are very resilient plants. There is a lady on the forum who is going to attempt to her plant back into veg after harvesting all the bud off it. I don't know if it'll work but it's a testament to the resiliency of these ladies. Again, I haven't done this before and I'm still very new but I think it'll be fine.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom