150w HPS Lemon Skunk Micro Grow

FlyBoy

Lets start my grow journal :) :) Thats not my first grow so i have some experience already...Here we go now :)

Ventilation: As much cfm as possible - powered with computer PSU
Medium: SOIL
Pots: 10x 2.5L = 25L of soil
Germination rate: 100% (10 seeds)
Light: 150W HPS/remote ballast - air cooled hood
Nutrients: First week of veg nothing, later regular watering (once in 5 days with hesi nutrient slution)
Strain: GHS Lemon skunk
Smoke report: When its done
Grow plan: Leave those babies on veg for few more days and then 12/12. I want to have bushy forest in there and this grow to be finished till christmas :tokin:

Two days passed and now the lights went off before as usual :slide: They have widen a little bit more especially the little ones :) Now we just wait to buds develop and you will get a smoke report when its done (if i will not be too high :D). Pictures when more new things happen in the box :)

Here is an update. All is getting densier and its 11th day of flowering. I saw a couple of hairs allrealy :p Cant wait for harvest

I have removed most of the lover branches because they get almost zelo light Better at the begining than later so no energy goes to waste :=)

IMG_006611.JPG

IMG_00688.JPG

IMG_006711.JPG

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom