Exile19's Lemon Skunk - Big Bud Closet Grow

More updates the smaller one is big bud larger one is lemon skunk no pistols yet
IMG_108710.JPG
IMG_108613.JPG
IMG_10857.JPG
IMG_108417.JPG
IMG_108313.JPG

Been a min but after lighting problems I have 2 girls I dont have a good shot on them so in a couple days I will upload pics but they are flowerinf slow any help on how I can speed it up?

let us know when you got the pics up, them pics above look like the plant is to hot or is under or over watered, these plants like to have the roots dry out before giving them more water so make sure the pots are dry a good 2 to 3 inches down from the top of the pot,
check what temps you are getting, anything above 85f is to high, 78 is prefered but mine prefer just over 80f, what type of lights are you using, are you using cfls, give us a shout back and we will see if we can get this grow going a bit better for you

IMG_10908.JPG
IMG_109110.JPG
IMG_109213.JPG
IMG_109417.JPG
IMG_109610.JPG
IMG_109711.JPG
The smaller one is big bud and the bigger one is lemon, had light problems but everything is looking good might get some lights what is good? I am using big bud nutes

hi mate, nice pics, you see the leaves drooping in this bottom picture well this is a sign you are either over or under watering, so check how often you water and check your temps, im using 3gallon pots and in veg i water every 4 or 5 days, but make sure you water enough to soak the whole pot, when i first grew i only watered small amounts and all this did was water the top of the pot and half way down the soil was dry

Yea I was hoping it was going to be a male, so a 1/8th or something is fine for that. But thanks donp I will def keep that in mind.

i get the impression from the pictures that the plants are stretching to much.
what lights are you using and how close are they to the plants,
what temps are you getting when the lights are on
how big is the pot your growing the plants in.
how often do you water and are you feeding any nutes.

let me know and ill do my best to try and see where things need changing, them plants should be bushier than that and you should be getting a bigger yield then you are, let us know then we can all do what we can to help sort things out and if not improve this grow we can help improve the next grow, to me it looks like either the lights are to far away and they are not bright enough, or you have not got much room in your pots, let us know and we can try and sort out what we can

Well I trimmed off all the bud sites besides the tops of them and I am using 2 floresnt lights I will post some picks I also have some cfsl of 46, 26 and 15. I know I could use more lights can these cfls be any use? I have compost in my soil and am using big bud nute booster evry other week.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom