My first grow - Question about trichomes - Thank you a lot!

Mat2203

Hello gays can someone say me something about my pictures? How long about to harvest? Thank you lads. Thats af blue dream 63 days

Hello gays can someone say me something about my pictures? How long about to harvest? Thank you lads. Thats af blue dream 63 days

Hi there, well done on your first grow, blue dream what a nice smoke,
Can't really see in those pics , is that 63 days from 12/12 cos I normally count flowering after 2 weeks off 12/12 ? Look for 80% cloudy 20% Amber I find that is a good mix ,
Have you started to flush yet?

Hi there, well done on your first grow, blue dream what a nice smoke,
Can't really see in those pics , is that 63 days from 12/12 cos I normally count flowering after 2 weeks off 12/12 ? Look for 80% cloudy 20% Amber I find that is a good mix ,
Have you started to flush yet?

Hello mate thank you for tour reaply. Its 63 days from beginning im not remember flow day autoflow so im use 20/4 from the beginning to harvest. Exacle thats my question should me start flush right now? Its about 2-3 weeks to harvest?

Hello mate thank you for tour reaply. Its 63 days from beginning im not remember flow day autoflow so im use 20/4 from the beginning to harvest. Exacle thats my question should me start flush right now? Its about 2-3 weeks to harvest?

Well in soil you need 2 weeks flush, coco 10 days, hydro 7 day, reduce feed for one week then flush until you're happy with the colour of the trichomes you want

That's how I would finish up but flushing is very debatable I always flush and smoke is always smooth, good luck

Back
Top Bottom