My first Journal...ongoing grow, SEA of Green

Ermm, dont know where to start with this one. I will keep my eye on it but it seems all over the place, consistency is the key it seems for good growing. Trying to do 3 different things at once is going to be hard work over 3 months particularly if you are having various heights of plants, you will need soem serious rotation system in place.

Thnaks 3lions, I am very consistent. See thats what happens when you want to learn and experiment. You try different methods and you have fun with it. That's what I am all about...I guess I am just a multi tasker.

lol, cool :bravo:

Im a newbie so trying to do things a bit more by the book after killing my first batch. dohhh

Doesnt buying all the mollasses and kelp etc etc become more expensive than a bag of ready made?

Nice one Tommy.. I messed up big time first one but I know why etc and I think will be much better this attempt and only wasted a few weeks.

Deffo keep yer eye on me tho, all the advice where needed will be great.

:adore:

hey tommy, thanks for stopping in my journal. I love journals that experiment. I will take a seat and watch this one.

MH for veg, HPS for flowering is the way i would (and will eventually when i get rid of my cfls) Remember that MH puts off a higher Kelvin rating(5000k plus).. therefore great for promoting new growth. The HPS is a lower rated kelvin(~3500k), good for the formation, and density for your buds. Thats just my 2 pennies. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom