My First Time Growing

maybe someone can tell me what's up with the leaves dying =)

Maybe they need a little higher N in your Flower fert?
Could be the N is locked out.
It's not norml when they are that far up in the cola.

Could be light burn/bleaching too, how close are they to the light?
The back of your hand get hot when you hold it above the plants with your palm touching the cola?

They cupping/curling up, like a taco?

Thanks for your replies, the light was too close so i moved it up, and the leaves started to look much better. The trichomes we going from clear to amber on the middle plant (1st female) so i harvested her. Part of the reason I haven't posted in a while is i've been really, really high :rollit:

the second female was harvested also, about a week after the first. There were 2 small side buds, other than that the whole stalk was one big fat bud (picture coming)

I also have found 2 seeds so far. One was from Mystery Mary. She is growing really well in the clonebox, and i found it while removing the dead bud tissue. Looks very viable.
The second seed was in a tiny bud i broke up, not sure about that one.

(ive been working out in the shed and writing up this post all day... since then i knocked the seeds on the floor and lost them :(

here's some pics:

main cola, female 1

maincola4.jpg

closeup of it

closeup18.jpg

i just like this picture

blondenbuds.jpg

and this one is wierd looking, thanks to my cheap camera. but i think i looks pretty cool, like you can see its killer bud spirit or something

ghostweed.jpg

I still have one plant growing, i will have a pic of that and some others tonight.

Thanks for your interest!
I'll get some more pictures up tonight

great job man, really.

Thanks XSVBuds, I think i did an alright job. I didn't really start the grow the right way (clones, for the scrog) but what I ended up with so far gets me really high... and that was the whole point!!

I have the one more female still growing, she's gotten pretty big since i rotated her more under the light (the other 2 plants are gone now)

Eyeballing what i've got so far, I'd say there is at least 2 ounces, probably more like 3 or 4. but this last plant will add quite a bit to that, when she's ready to go. Then i can get the clones vegging, and that'll be great !!

I'll have a couple new pics of the clones and the one female i have left

When using a closed container or pot, should water be added to the bottom of the container or the top? Poured over the soil and allowed to sink in? Or added to bottom of the pot and allowed to wick up and soak the bottom roots? Is one better than the other?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom