My Grandmother is a grower!

Happythoughts411

Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but If anyone else has a crazy story please post! So ill start off by saying my grandmother is a grower!?!?! I've been smoking since I was roughly 14 yrs old and have always had to hide that fact because of my parents being brainwashed as most people that cannabis is the "devil" well..... fast forward 20 yrs later and this spring i come to find out my grandmother is a pretty damn good grower and has been all this time! Talk about a mind bender!! After all these years of trying to keep things a secret....Needless to say its brought me closer to my grandparents and i have someone to go supply shopping with now!! Lol

I have a who knew story I can share....

Cottage neighbor is a late 60s deluxe gardener. This spring I asked her, with some uncertainty of her reaction, if she could water a couple of seedlings I had in the ground. I had to be gone for a couple of weeks.

Not only did she babysit those, she asked for some babies for herself to grow.

So much for being concerned about the neighbours :D

Yeah.. I had , after many years, discovered my dad has been growing.. i was.. 18. So 10 years ago. He says come in the back room, an bam. Big tall plant. He had a pretty bomb setup. Still used HPS. The plant was a White widow and he had nearly perfected it. Tried some and damn . Melted into the couch.

I have a who knew story I can share....

Cottage neighbor is a late 60s deluxe gardener. This spring I asked her, with some uncertainty of her reaction, if she could water a couple of seedlings I had in the ground. I had to be gone for a couple of weeks.

Not only did she babysit those, she asked for some babies for herself to grow.

So much for being concerned about the neighbours :D
Thats so great!!! Now you have a forever gardener friend to share buds with

Yeah.. I had , after many years, discovered my dad has been growing.. i was.. 18. So 10 years ago. He says come in the back room, an bam. Big tall plant. He had a pretty bomb setup. Still used HPS. The plant was a White widow and he had nearly perfected it. Tried some and damn . Melted into the couch.
Your post was delayed on my end.... weird. Family's function better without barriers in my opinion. Thanks for sharing man! :)

Your post was delayed on my end.... weird. Family's function better without barriers in my opinion. Thanks for sharing man! :)
Yeah you'd think . He's still as useless of a dad as he was when we was kids.

I should have said most of the time. Sorry to hear that man. Maybe one day things will work itself out..... in the meantime stay possitive bro!
Always do. Got two kids. He's missing out on watchin em grow. Butya anywho. I'm down to try some of your bud when it's done.

My only crazy story was getting up early to mow the yard and found my brother in law cooking meth in my garage. I walk in and was telling myself this can't be what it looks like. Needless to say I told him he had 5 minutes to get the f{€£ out and haven't seen him in a couple of years.

My only crazy story was getting up early to mow the yard and found my brother in law cooking meth in my garage. I walk in and was telling myself this can't be what it looks like. Needless to say I told him he had 5 minutes to get the f{€£ out and haven't seen him in a couple of years.
Damn Wayne that is pretty intense!! Hopefully he seeks the help he needs.

Yeah you'd think . He's still as useless of a dad as he was when we was kids.
As long as you are there for yours :hug: :hug:
You are better off without him

And I was happy when my Grandmother just wanted to try smoking it.
And you should be! Thats wicked!! Ive never smoked with my grandma but she did give me a huge bag of trim after her crop this summer to make cannabutter. Love cooking with cannabis! When she pulled out that bag.... for real... i was in shock!! I cant tell buddies of mine cause of my small community but its fair game here :D
Ps i did give her some of the canna cookies my wife made :p

Attachments

• 20181121_094637.jpg
    20181121_094637.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 112
Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but If anyone else has a crazy story please post! So ill start off by saying my grandmother is a grower!?!?! I've been smoking since I was roughly 14 yrs old and have always had to hide that fact because of my parents being brainwashed as most people that cannabis is the "devil" well..... fast forward 20 yrs later and this spring i come to find out my grandmother is a pretty damn good grower and has been all this time! Talk about a mind bender!! After all these years of trying to keep things a secret....Needless to say its brought me closer to my grandparents and i have someone to go supply shopping with now!! Lol

My grandson's grandpa is a grower as well! Cups up ! Dont over water !

Back
Top Bottom